CHAPTER 2 : DANCE MY SOUL

Crazy In Love by Beyoncé was blasting in the dance studio. The girl's light step like a catwalk forward to the wide mirror. She bowed her long black hair, flip it and looked straight to her reflection.

As she sway her hips and her shoulders, all limbs were working, she stared to the mirror with her sharp eyes, bit her lips, gave her soul in the music until the music ends.

"Well done." I heard clapping hands.

"Oh I didn't notice you came in."

"I just transported in."

Nana looked and glared at him.

"Ha-Ha! Funny Kai.So Funny!" She said sarcastically.

She walked to the stereo and turn it off while Kai put his bag and sit on one of the bench in the studio.

"So how was day?" Nana asked.

"Fine."

She glanced at him. He was taking off his jacket.

"You don't sound like one."

Kai looked up to her and she just smiled. She then tied up her hair in a ponytail, wiped her sweats with her towel. Little did she know, the pair of eyes from her left were staring at her every move.

The way her arms lifted up to her long silky hair. Her milky fair skin. Her side profile was the beautiful scenery. Sharp nose, cute small eyes.

She was drinking the bottled water when suddenly Kai was standing right next to her, very close a few metres away. She was startled but Kai quickly took it from his hand before it dropped.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"I always care." She said nervously while eyeing Kai who inches near her face.

'He wouldn't right? Here?' She thought.

Until their nose touched...Nana can feel his breath. Woooo the tension

Music suddenly tuned in and now Nana realized Kai turned on the stereo.

Nana sighed in relief. Not until..

"I had a bad day so..if you don't mind?"

With You by Chris Brown was playing. It was like a cue. You knew it when he played this song.

He moved his slim body, his body knew this rhythm too well. He eyed Nana from the mirror, asking her to join him.

Nana smiled silently and moved forward to join him.

Oh I need you boo
Said oh

Laughters echoed when they just dance while enjoying each other's company while still on the correct steps as they always dance on this song.

With you With you With you With You With you
O-ohhh
With you With you With you With you With you
Ohhhh

Both out of breath. Kai looked at Nana then give a fist pump to her, and she gladly responds to it.

"Komawo."

.............................................................................................................................................

"Ow!! Ouch!"

The first pain was the pain of crashing hard on someone. The second, the books that Nana was holding fell onto her foot.

"Ohh! I'm so sorry! So so sorry! Are you okay?"

The guy helped her grab the books.

"I'm umm okay uh Haha." She smiled awkwardly as her heart flutters on how good looking he is although she was screaming in pain inside.