CHAPTER 5 : I DON'T GET IT

NANA'S POV

"I'm sorry."

He suddenly looked up and shock was shown on his face. I don't know what to respond. I need some time. I was always confident about my feeling but I don't get it why I'm being hesitant. He walked away with his head down without saying anything or give me a little glimpsed. He just walked away. Oppa jeongmal biyane.

I walked in with a bored face. The house is so quiet. I wonder where did my parents go. As if on cue, my phone beeped. It's a text from Omma saying they are having a dinner party at their friend's house. Haish...Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely. I suddenly felt all gloomy. Ahhh I guess my mind can't stop thinking what happened earlier. Am I being too harsh? Too honest? Or trying lying to myself? I slowly walked up the stairs. I do feel hurt when Kai upset because of me. But I always thought I like him. Then, why did I rejected him? Wow reject. I rejected the sexy monster. Wow. 

I did my night routine and decided to sleep early. Already in bed, tugging in the blanket. But my eyes just won't close. I keep replaying Kai's dissapointed face. My heart feels so heavy. I took my phone and look at the time. Usually if I had a hard time sleeping like now, I would text Kai. Or he would ask if already sleep. Tonight I just don't have the guts. I feel so empty.

.............................................................................................................................................

Oh? I managed to sleep well last night. Hmmmm what shall I do today. I must go out again. Here I am walking alone in this quiet street. The day is sunny but I feel cloudy. I thought of getting some drinks. I arrived at..the cafe yesterday. Haiz. Memories of yesterday came in my mind. Should I go in? I would be big difference. Yesterday I was accompanied. Today I'm so lonely. I felt like as if I was the one been rejected. Suddenly someone waving me from inside. Oh it's Lay. Oh ya..he works here. I quickly goes in.

"Hye Nana!"

"Hye Lay I want to buy drinks."

"Okay I'll specially for you." He smile innocently.

"I'll just have Dark Mocha Frappe."

After a few minutes later, Lay arrived with my drinks and sitting down in front of me.

"Aren't you working?"

" I'm having break now."

"Oh.." I nodded and sipped my drinks. 

I looked up to Lay. He was staring at me but I looked at him questioningly. I raised my brows.  He just shook his head.

"So where are you heading actually?"

"Oh?"

" You looked lost. Which is very weird. I'm sure you know the place better than me. Other than that, You really are mentally lost."

I looked at him. "Jeongmal?"

"Ya! You look so different today. Maybe getting prettier." He said it with a high tone and innocent big eyes."

I just looked up at hime expressionless.

He coughed a little. "Eh ha-ha-ha. It was supposed to be funny. Uh-um.. So what is it? Why do you look so down. Where's Kai?"

I looked down. "Why did you mentioned his name?

"Why not? You two are so close. Like peanut butter and jelly. One look at people might thought you both a cou-"

"No!" He widened his eyes in surprise. " D-don't say it." My voice was shaking. " We're not. A-and maybe will n-n-never be one."  

I told him everything. As I was pouring all my heart out telling my story to Lay, all the depression I can finally feel it. And my tears was streaming down all so quickly. My cheeks are wet. The temperature was warm so I felt even drier with the atmosphere. Little did I know, all I need is a friend to spill out all the frustrations and fill up the emptiness. A friend. 

"So.." I felt his hands holding my shoulder. "Do you like him?"

"I...I've been asking the same question too myself. I guess now..I know. I liked him."

"Liked?" He asked carefully.

I nodded.

.............................................................................................................................................

LAY'S P.O.V

"So this is your favour?"

She grinned before wearing her mask and gave me a sunglassed. Aigoo Nana you're so cute. But why are we doing this. Haih..

"Why do we need to cover up?"

"Because Lay..that!" My eyes followed where she was pointing. Ahhhh a CCTV.

"Chen is really rich huh."

"DE!" She nodded vigorously. " His parents own a shopping mall. They run a big company. Wait I don't think ONLY A SHOPPING MALL. Maybe more.."

"But you know your other friend was quite rich too right? He has a bike. You rode on it too." 

She squinted her eyes and I got a smack on my head. "Don't ruin my mood." 

I rubbed my head in pain but I'm happy inside. We got so close now that she is so comfortable with me. I'm glad. Yeah you can say I'm insane to be happy.

"Now..we call him and ask him to go out."

"Why are we doing this if he can go out anyway."

"Told you his mom won't let him practise the drama."

"But he can go out anyway. He can just hide it from her."

"B-b-but his bodyguards could be waiting from him."

"Then this plan of yours will make them not going with him?"

She hissed and smack me again on my head. OWWWW this time it really pains.

"At least we have the effort to help the MAIN CHARACTER for the sake of our theatre play. 

"Huh....nowadays Juliet saves the Romeo." I sighed.

Suddenly the gate was opened and both of us backed away and hide from the walls. We saw Chen in the car about to go away. Nana quickly called him and waved at the car before it can go further. The car stopped and Chen came out from the car. 

"Nana?"

"CHEN! We are here to save you."

"Oh? Why?

She ignored his question and bombarded him with her questions instead. "Gwaenchana? Where are you going anyway? Are your bodyguards following you? Did your saw us on the CCTV?"

Chen who looks so confused looked up to the CCTV. He looks so mind lost. But he recover quickly.

" A-ah..She is at home. In her office so I supposed she's watching. I only told her I'm going to a friend's house but I just wanted to escape. I didn't know we have practise today. Come in my car. We better don't look suspicious."

"Okay. Kaja Lay."

Chen quickly opened the door for Nana and I went to the back. He came in the car rapidly and put on seatbelt for her. He is obviously excited. Hmm Nana sure has a lot of admirers.

"I can't believe you come just to find me Nana." Chen grinning until his gums were visible.

But this dude, he is really weird. I can't help but feel suspicious.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

HYEEEEEEEE!  SO DO YOU THINK CHEN'S WEIRD? WHERE'S KAI? WHY NANA ALWAYS FEELING SO UNSURE OF HER FEELINGS? PERHAPS SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE? WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'M REALLY WORKING ON GOOD QUALITY STORY SO JUST STAY TUNED OKAY. AND ALWAYS ENJOY WITH MY STORY HIIHIHHIHIHIHIHIHI. OH OH DID YOU GUYS WATCHED EXO LIGHTSABER ALREADY? IHIHIHIHIHIHIHI