CHAPTER 3 : DRAMA PRACTISE

"Okay, so everyone's here. Let's start." The drama practise has started and everyone was preparing for their parts and taking their position. They are practising vocals and face expression, while the music busy preparing the music for this. Nana was trying to immersed in her character but she saw Lay and flashback of a week ago came flashing in mind.

'Aishh why I can't stop thinking of him. Ommo...does he born to look good while only yawning? Aigoooo'

All of her thoughts were gone when one of the characters interrupted, "Unnie, where is Chen oppa?"

"Oh ya. Where's him? I'll try to call him then."

She tried to call twice then he finally pick up.

"Oh, Nana."

"Chen where are you? Aren't you coming for the practise?"

"Ah..I was about to tell you later. But..um something is up so I can't come."

"Oh but.."

"Anneyong."

He just hang it up. Nana couldn't help but curious of why he's like this. He never sounds so down or skipping any practise. Even when he doesn't have to act before and came as people in charge.

"Um excuse me everyone. Since it's suppose to be our full first rehearsal, but unfortunately Chen can't make it."

"Oh wae?"

"Ahhh Chen oppa! I came wearing so nice just to see him today."

"Wae???"

Nana continued, "So we just practise on our own then okay?

"De!"

............................................................................................................................................

" I don't know, Kai. He sounds so..down. Like there's really something big bothering his mind now and he usually tells me everything and.."

They already arrive at the dance studio. Kai was actually annoyed by Nana worrying about Chen and hoping for her to pay more attention to him. Kai is sooooooo jealous huh. He grabbed her arm and come closer to her.

"Enough worrying of him. He's a big boy. He can't make it you just gonna practise with me then. And I want you to focus."

"But Kai..oh? Anyone in there?"

"Ah.." Kai sounded not too surprised. He opened the door with music blasting in the studio.

"Yo Lay!"

"Oh hi!!! Oh Nana you here too! You two wanna practise is it? I should go."

"Oh why? You can stay if you want." Nana said just to be friendly.

Kai glance at her. With jealousy. But he tried to remain calm.

"Oh no...I'm done here. I've got my part-time job tonight. Maybe next time." He smiled sweetly to Nana.

"I didn't know you work. Geurae anneyong!"

He bid goodbye to Kai and Nana. Nana looked at him until he is out of the studio.

"Relax Kai. She only admires him. It may not be serious." Kai thought to himself.

"Let's start."

Nana nodded. Kai turn on the radio and started to show her the moves. Just the couple dance in Only One by Boa and of course she learn it well. Nana always feel that they become one. She can see Kai totally immersed in this. They usually dance sexily or all so strong. But at that moment it's like their innermost is approaching each other, telling themselves to believe each other. They danced it for the last time. Nana lost in Kai's eyes. Kai looking deep inside Nana's eyes and ended it up by kissing her forehead while she closed her eyes.

"Why are you always like this to me..Kai?"

"Don't you get the idea? Nana. I..."

"Oh I'm sorry!" The door suddenly opened and the dancing team came in.

"Ahh anyi. Just come in. So now they're having full dance practise for the play. The whole time both Nana and Kai tried hard to concentrate but everytime their eyes met, they can't help but think what was going to happened awhile ago.After the practise, Kai received a text message from his childhood bestfriend Taemin.

From : Taemin

Kai, let's meet up this weekend. I want you to meet my girlfriend.

"Eyy this dude is going to show off is it?"

Another message came.

From : Taemin

Yah bring that girl you always talk about. I want to know her in person.

"Aish I knew it!"

"What is it Kai?" Nana suddenly appeared beside him after gather courage and thought she should act naturally.

"No it's just.." Kai stopped momentarily and just look at Nana who is waiting for him to continue talking.

"Are you free this weekend? I would like to ask you out."

Nana could only stay silent but widened her eyes.

"Uh-umm with my friend! He's bringing her girlfriend. I thought it would be awkward so decided to ask you come along." He scratched the back of his neck.

Nana find it cute that this cool guy can actually show embarassment. His face is all so red.

"Geurae?"

"Mo?"

"Well I said yes."

"Ah komawoo!!" He suddenly get too excited and hugged her tightly.

He walked her home and bid goodbye. Before she walked into the gate, he turned out calling Nana.

"Nana! See you at our date! This weekend."

"Hahaha you mean double date. Now go." Nana waved at him. Her heart is fluttering inside. She saw that cool guy walked away with his hands in pocket.

Just when she about to go in, a car arrived. A Lamborghini! Then, Chen came out of the car rushing to Nana. Oh did I mention he's a rich kid?

"Nana."

"Ommo Chen ah where were you? I was worried.." Nana was cut off because Chen hugged her.

"Yah..gwaenchana?" She patted his back.

"No! We have a big problem..eottoke.."

"What is it?"She said when Chen pulled back.

"My mom..she..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

BOO! CLIFFHANGERS! FIRST OF ALL I'M SO SORRY THAT I TOOK ME AWHILE TO UPDATE AND I EVEN UNPUBLISHED THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS. I WAS GOING TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY. BUT NO NO NO I CAN'T DO THINGS HALF WAY. ANYWAY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT STORY WITH NOT MANY CHAPTERS BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE EVERY CHAPTER FULL OF JOY. HAPPINESS DELIGHT! THIS CHAPTER FOR JEALOUS KAI, I THOUGHT OF TTS SONG ONLY U. CHECK THE LINK ABOVE :D