VII.

Chapter SevenLater that night

Chapter Seven
Later that night...

A night of romance was expected in the woman's mind, but never in this way. A night of slow and tender love making was expected— but a night of rough and passionate love making was what was happening.

The moment they stepped through the door, Clifford and Gia were twisted into each other's bodies. Her dark green dress sat up above her lower frame, being lifted up enough to where the man had his head buried deep between her legs.

"Yes Cliff..." Gia moaned aloud, her head titled back as her body rested on the marble countertop of their kitchen. "Right there."

The man ravished all of her lady bits, taking his time as he intimately showed his one of his way of love. He kissed and sucked on her wet folds, going beyond her begs of wanting mercy. He started to follow her lead, moving in the direction that she went as she moved her hips forward and back.

"Sss, fuck!!!" Her screams were motivating the man to pleasure even her more. Adding his thumb on her clit, he moved it in a circular motion and watched as the woman got lost in her ways. Her moans got longer and louder as her body spazzed.

Her orgasm was everything for him to see and hear.

Now standing between her legs, the man immediately put his lips on hers, wanting her to taste every bit of what he feasted on. He pulled the rest of her dress downwards, exposing her chest area to him. His free hand rubbed on one nipple, while his mouth pleased on the other, working from there up to her neck.

The stimulating feeling drove Gia wild, her passion for lusting the man growing rapid by the second. She rummaged to pull the buckle of his belt free, rubbing on piece of cloth where his hardened dick laid
underneath.

"You ready for me?" the man groaned through his application of kisses all the way up to the woman's ear.

"Mhm." the woman hummed softly, her hand small compared to what laid between the man's leg. Her touch on it was driving him up the wall.

His manhood was finally revealed. Clifford's two tone shaft hung long, curved, and heavy. The sight of it always the woman's heart beat just a little bit faster, and made her slightly nervous. It was just too good to be true. Being in the presence of the man like this always had her thinking.

Look at this man. How did a girl like me get this far with him, looking the way I do?

Placing his hand on her neck, he softly pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "I got what you need, baby." the man had assured. It was like the man was reading read her mind, reassuring her in every way that she could think of. "Your pretty ass deserves this."