You're My Business

Author pov.

"What's going on?" asked Wuxian with his dominant tone.

Wangji stares at the man in front of him nonchalantly... Should he feel pain after seeing him? Well, he feels a pain in his heart but he ignores this discomfort.

Meanwhile Gem,
As he sees the Yiling Patriarch, he greets him.

"We are d-"

Before can Gem reply, Wangji cuts him in the middle and asks.

"Why do you care? It's not like we are ruining your area, Are we?"

Wuxian was taken aback by that question. He tightly closed his mouth, glared at Wangji and gave him a look 'How dare you to talk me like that'

If Wangji is like before then he will get scared. But don't forget this Wangji is not naive, he glares back at that person whom he loved once...

Sometimes, he wonders how can he fall for this person, who thinks of Wangji as a plaything.

Wuxian gritted his teeth and uttered coldly...
"This place is mine too."

"Of course, this place is yours, but we are not doing anything. Just minding our own business... So I don't think you should interfere with my business... But even if you can't abide us then we will leave. " Wangji uttered bravely and grabbed Gem's hand and dragged him somewhere.

Meanwhile, Wuxian stands there while gritting his teeth...
" You are my wife, so you are my business, Wei Wangji!"

He clenched his fist tightly. He moved his ass toward his place... His mind is clouded with some unanswered questions.

What the hell he is feeling? Why does he feel angry after being treated by Wangji like this?

He turned and left the place. He was in chaos, He was near the Qing's Quarter. He thought of talking with Qing.

He knocked on the door. Qing opened the door, she smiled at him and welcomed him inside...

"Wei Ying, You are here?"

"Hmm, I thought you met you, how's your health? And did my naughty champ make a problem for his mummy?" Asked Wuxian while looking at Qing's baby bump.

"I am fine Wuxian, Now tell me what makes you so confused?" Asked Qing.

Qing is a very straightforward person. She is nice & polite... She understands Wuxian most.

"Qing, I am confused..."
Wuxian paused and Qing patiently waited for him to continue.

"How can a person change so fast?"

"You mean Wangji?" Asked Qing. Wuxian snapped his head at her and later he nodded his head.

Qing sighs and looks at Wuxian and utter
"Wuxian, Time changes people change... And it's not like you love him. Then why care about him? He doesn't matter to you. You never care about him and now you suddenly get concerned about him... Why? "

Wuxian stays silently. He knows that Qing is mocking him. And Qing is right- Why does he care about him now? He doesn't like him. Wangji is just a burden on him.

The night passes, but the heaviness in Wuxian's heart grows larger.

Why the hell he is thinking about that spoiled brat?

He asked himself so many questions but none of the answers were present in front of him.

Next Morning~

As usual, Wangji was getting ready for his new mission but then he heard a knock...

Well, it was kinda surprising, but he ignored it and opened the gate...