CHAPTER 12

“Yay! I'm so excited.” I nervously say.
This will be an interesting date.

LISA’S POV

We arrive at Platinum Ice Skating Rink and to say I'm nervous for this date is an understatement. I've never actually been on a real date before. Everything is new to me and I really don't want to mess anything up. I'm practically a new born baby in this field.

Jennie grabs her leather jacket from the backseat and gets out of the car, I follow pursuit. She walks over to me with a frown. Did I do something wrong? Is she tired of me already? I knew this wouldn't last long.

“Why'd you get out? I was going to open the door for you.” She says with a pout and frown.

God she's so cute. I chuckle at her. My previous worries dissipating.

“Would you like for me to get back in?” I say and she gives me a toothy grin while nodding. She's so childish.

I get back in, close the door and wait for her to open it for me. She walks over eagerly and opens it.

“Happy?” I ask, she nods and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

My hand fits perfectly in hers, it's like we were made for each other. What am I even thinking, she's a celebrity and I'm a loser nobody. There's no way  she's made for me.

We walk in and she pays for our skates. She gets a couple of stares and 'oh my gods' and some even ask for her autograph. I mean why wouldn't they though? She's a world famous popstar. I practically did the same. She looks at me apologetically. I smile at her and give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

We go and sit on a nearby bench close to the ice. She takes off her shoes and I do the same. We put our skates on and she ends up tying my laces up, causing me to blush.

“Thank you Nini,” She just smiles and taps my nose. I scrunch it up and she giggles. We walk to the opening of the rink.

Holy shit. We're really about to do this. I'm about to make a complete fucking fool of myself. I seriously can't do anything right. Sucks to be clumsy.

Jennie seems to notice my uneasy, nervous expression.

“You okay?” She asks and I nod.

We step out onto the ice and not even 10 seconds later my body is lying on the cold hard ground. Jennie helps me up trying to sniffle her laughter.

“It's not funny!” I slightly yell feigning annoyance. I end up laughing along side of her. I start to lose my balance once up but she catches me, holding me stable.

“Have you never ice skated Lili?” She asks, her cheeks a rosy colour and her nose slightly red from the coldness of the area.

“No..,” I say.

“Okay, let's try,” She gets beside me and places one hand around my waist and the other holding my hand, guiding me.

We start to glide.

“Oh my god Jennie, I'm going to fall.” I constantly repeat.

“Jennie Kimm…,”  She ignores me. She keeps telling me I'm alright and I'm doing fine.

“Lili, you're doing great.”

We make it around the arena once with no casualties. Second time around that's not the case. I end up losing my balance and falling, causing Jennie to take a tumble with me.

“Okay, I see I spoke a moment too soon.” She says.

We both sit there laughing our asses off. I can see a few people out the corner of my eye snapping photos but it doesn't bother me and I hope it doesn't bother Jennie either. I watched an interview of hers one time stating it gets annoying sometimes but it's flattering.