00. NOTE

Y'all.

Y'all.

Okay so I made this note at the end of this book but I'm also Very Afriad people either didn't look or just saw completed and started reading. Which. Fair to be honest.

But.

Y'all.

This version of this book is unfinished and discontinued.

And you're probably looking at me like what?! and I'm just here like yeah and you're probably complaining and stuff, which, also very fair. I've been there before.

But.

But.

I'm rewriting it now. It's slow going but I'm doing it. Small price to pay to be happy with the plot and the lack of plot holes. So I only have Very Little out right now, but if you click my profile, you can see that I have a newer version (the cover should be bright pink rather than a dull one, but I also know that in the future I will rework my cover because I'm inconsistent, so.) on my profile, so do feel free to check that out.

Sorry. I just. Feel so bad because I think people are reading it and not the note? Or just seeing completed and diving right in? Which, in hindsight, makes a ton of sense. So I'll just go back and undo that complete tag right after posting this. But, if you're here because you want to read it, this is your warning right now:

THIS IS UNFINISHED AND DISCONTINUED

LIKE, FOREVER

YES, I'M REWRITING IT

And it's so bad because I don't check my notifs often. Ion got the time to, nowadays. So it's like every now and then I see like 30+ notifs and it's people reading and commenting and I'm like: so do you know or not know? And then it became a pattern, so.

Um.

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT IF THAT WAS YOU! LIKE SERIOUSLY! I DIDN'T THINK PEOPLE WOULD PICK IT UP AND KEEP READING AFTER I LEFT! SO GLAD YOU LOVE THIS THOUGH! EVEN WHEN I DON'T!

But. If you want to keep reading because of nostalgia (a ton of people told me to keep it for that reason on Ao3, so I'm assuming something similar can be applied here), then I'm not here to stop you. Also been there before, so.

But if you're new . . .

Um. It's at least not a giant cliffhanger at the end?

But, where to find me:

Here (obviously).

@ SaturnOnSteroids on Ao3

. . . as to which I may end up changing my Ao3 user, sooner or later. I'm allergic to consistent usernames, apparently.

But!

Thank you! I bid you ado! Or good luck trying to parce through my underdeveloped writing, if you wish to keep reading! This was originally made a few years ago, so. Sorry if you're one of those people who read and didn't know! I'm putting this here to stop this from happening (and if you keep reading without reading this note, then it's not completely my fault! Ha!).

I'll get through the backlog of comments. It's just finals week and I just want to get this out really quick before I return to projects. But I will! Please have patience!