401 - 410

Chapter 401: Came to the wrong place?

"Keep in touch. I'll be on you 24 hours a day, no matter what!"

After a series of greetings, Dr. George also sent a picture of a large bouquet of roses.

Chi luexi smiled and finally stopped frowning.

She simply replied with two words,"thank you!"

Sister Ming couldn't guess what was so happy about Chi Luoxi's change in expression.

Chi Luoxi asked,"

"Sister Ming, did Dr. George look for you?"

Sister Ming suddenly recalled that she had almost forgotten to tell Chi Luoxi about this.

"Yes, before he left, he took a few packets of detox meal powder and asked me to help you put them away. He also reminded you to eat less when you have a headache. Just one packet."

After saying this, sister Ming suddenly laughed to herself. She glanced at Chi Luoxi and said,

"Yue Xi, tell me the truth, do you have a connection with this Dr. George? Why is he so good to you? I've never seen a doctor so concerned about a patient. Not only did he ask about her well-being, he even gave her a discharge gift!"

Chi leixi didn't try to avoid the question and said directly,"

"So what? A Fair Lady is a good target for a gentleman. "

......

Sister Ming's eyes widened in shock when she heard Chi Luoxi's words. The Chi Luoxi today was a little different from usual.

How could she say something like that? where did she place her Big Shot boyfriend, the famous Li Jingjing?

"Luo Xi, this doesn't seem like your style. President li will definitely be jealous and unhappy if he knows. You'd better be careful when you're dating Dr. George."

Sister Ming indirectly reminded Chi Luoxi to take it easy and not to make that bad-tempered CEO lose his temper.

Chi leixi said in a fit of pique,"

"He has his friends and his circle, and I have mine. It doesn't matter much for now."

Sister Ming didn't know what Chi Luoxi meant and didn't dare to ask further.

Forget it, it's a matter between the two of them. It's useless for others to say it.

In the underground parking lot, Li Jingjing was chasing Lin Miao away.

Lin Miao refused. She had brought a bouquet of roses here on purpose to annoy Chi luexi and make her feel uncomfortable and embarrassed.

Lin Miao had already sent Chu fan abroad and left a spy in the hospital to make sure that she would be discharged on time.

Hence, she had prepared early and rushed to stand there with Li Jingjing before picking up Chi yaoxi.

The scene that Chi yaoxi saw when she stepped out of the elevator was a scene that Lin Miao had meticulously designed. Of course, it was an eyesore.

Li Jingjing was kept in the dark and didn't know anything.

"Brother Yingluo, isn't it too early to be discharged? Has miss Chi recovered from her illness? You said your head hurt badly, how is it now?"

Lin Miao asked concernedly. She wasn't sure when Chi yaoxi would come out, so she kept a smile on her face and deliberately stood beside Li Jingjing.

From the elevator entrance, it was obvious that Lin Miao and Li Miaomiao were sticking together.