181 - 190

Chapter 181: Traveling

Chi luexi sat on the sofa alone and thought about it. Living in such an environment and atmosphere made her feel very depressed. Since sister Ming had pushed back all her work, she might as well go out for a walk and a vacation.

Chi Luoxi's mood brightened up at the thought of traveling. She recalled that she had been busy with her own matters and neglected the little fellow.

It would be better to take this opportunity to bring the little fellow out to play and accompany him.

At the thought of this, Chi Yuexi looked at her watch. It was not too late yet after dinner, so she called the little fellow.

"Mommy! Are you done? You didn't come to play with me for so long. Chenchen misses you!"

Chi Luoxi's heart melted when she heard the child's voice over the phone.

"Mommy misses you too. Chenchen, what are you doing? What are you playing? Who are you with?"

"I'm reading in the study. Daddy bought me a lot of new books before he left. He also told me not to disturb you because mommy has been busy lately. "

No wonder he had been so quiet recently. Chi Luoxi thought that Li Jingjing was really a meticulous man. He had thought of all these things.

Eh? What did the little fellow say just now? Did his daddy buy a lot of books before he left? Where did he go? From what the little guy said, it was a very far place, right?

"Chenchen, is your daddy on a business trip? Have you gone on a long journey?"

"Yes, he said he had business and went overseas. I can't remember which country. I'm so bored at home alone. "

Hearing the little guy's aggrieved voice, Chi Luoxi felt a little sad. She hurriedly said,"

"Chenchen, mommy has a holiday during this period of time. How about I bring you on a trip?"

"Really? That's great, mommy is the best! I haven't gone on a vacation in a long time. When are we leaving?"

"As soon as possible, okay? We're leaving tomorrow, and mommy will pick you up tomorrow morning. "

The little guy jumped up in joy when he heard that.""Yay! Then I'll pack up my things. We're leaving tomorrow!"

"Alright, Chenchen is the best. Sleep early tonight."

Chi Luoxi put down the phone and started to seriously think about the trip.

In the beginning, it was just a thought, but now that Chenchen was involved, he had to plan it well.

There were still many places in the country that he had not been to. It was better to tour the country and tour the great mountains and rivers.

To the South? This was the season for many fruits to ripen in the South, and it was the most suitable time for Chi Luoxi, who liked to eat all kinds of tropical fruits.

It would take at least a week to prepare. They had to bring some simple luggage and a professional camera.

Chi Luoxi had checked online that the flight to Baiyun Airport in Guangzhou would be at 10:30 in the morning. She woke up early in the morning to pick up the little guy for breakfast and then head to the airport, so she just happened to make it.

However, it was best to have someone pick her up during this period of time. She thought that it had been a while since she had contacted Xiao Ye, so she might as well treat him to breakfast the next morning and let him pick up the little fellow before sending him to the airport.