𝑺𝟑/𝟎𝟔: 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌

WELL NOW, IF YOUR BABY LEAVES YOU
AND YOU GOT A TALE TO TELL
WELL, JUST TAKE A WALK DOWN LONELY ST.
TO HEARTBREAK HOTEL.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

I've not been in 225 since yesterday. The last time I heard Austin's voice was yesterday. The last time I saw his face was yesterday. The last time we had sex was yesterday. Olga was here, yesterday.

She has a punchable face, and my brother wrapped around her finger. Sometimes I wish Austin had never came to Heartbreak Hotel... It was Olga that broke him, that I know, but I don't know how.

Austin never tells me. None of the details. I've asked him over a million times, and each time, his answer was the same. "Someone broke my heart, but you fixed it."

I hate when Austin speaks in unreadable mysteries. My hands shake as I hand the customer in front of me her keys, she does look like Priscilla. Holly and Oliver say it was a false alarm. Olivia is, in fact, not Oliva... Not Priscilla's mother.

Hopelessness. I am completely and utterly made out of it. I don't know how much longer we can hide Priscilla, and I don't know how much longer I can hide from Austin. He will walk out of the elevators, and he will look at me, want to talk to me.

Before the situation occurs, I force a smile at the last customer and knock on the door of Damian's office.

"In!" He hollers from the inside.

He sits at his desk, fingers typing away on his keyboard. "Yes, Crawford." He has not looked up, yet knows who it is. I have this theory that Damian might be from outerspace... Or he might have just been neglected as a child.

Either way, I bulk up the courage to ask for an off day. "Today's really empty, I'm not feeling so good, and Holly and Oliver are here anyways." I explain.

His office, dimly lit, makes him look like a typical villain in an animation made by white men. Damian's typing comes to a halt, before he slowly lifts his head and snaps his brows at me. A sigh exits his mouth. "Since this is the first time you've asked in one-thousand-two-hundred-and-twelve days, I'll allow you this one day off."