3. He's Karv

人

⁠ *⁠' 。⁠*゚⁠ +

Edited.

--

K A R V was minding his business but his sudden call disturbed him, he ignored the call and continued what he was doing.

At just 22, he had managed the challenges of his business quite well.

Of course, his older brother took care of most of the responsibilities, but having Karv watching his back was all the support he needed.

Karv was a quiet, reserved person, but his loyalty to his family was unquestionable.

Everyone in the house knew that if anyone had a temper, it was him.

He never raised his voice to his elders out of respect, but when it came to his enemies, he was merciless.

Mr. Maheswari, or Rajveer Singh, was always frustrated with Karv’s volatile nature.

He knew about Karv’s past, the accidents, the illegal dealings, and although Karv had taken on the family business, Rajveer remained concerned.

His second child was the most unpredictable of all, a daredevil in the family.

He couldn’t be sure if Karv was still involved in those old activities.

When he asked him why he did what he did, Karv’s response left him stunned: “It wasn’t wrong at all.”

Over time, Karv changed a little.

He’d been a troublemaker in his school days, and when questioned about it, he always responded with a simple

They deserved it.” No amount of discipline, not even Rajveer’s physical reprimands, could get him to admit his faults.

Karv was stubborn, and everyone knew it.

Yuvaan, on the other hand, was quiet and always obedient to their father.

Present, Yuvaan knocked on Karv’s door and entered, he found him still awake.

“Karv, you’re still up? Get some sleep,” Yuvaan said, concern in his voice.

“I will, bhai. Don’t worry,” Karv replied.

Yuvaan sat beside him, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.