Emotion

Shenhe: a competition...?

Aether: yes, the winner will get a chance to talk to lady ningguang *smile*

Paimon: are you interested, shenhe?

silence fell over the three of them for a few moments before she answered with her usual expressionless face.

Shenhe: i don't know how society works... but, maybe a little competition will help me understand humans better.

Paimon: alright, let's get started!

with many trials, hard and easy, they finally managed to gather the materials and submit them on time.

right now, floating above the sky of teyvat, the jade chamber has been fully restored.

Ningguang: welcome to the jade chamber...

Paimon: ohh, somehow this looks bigger than the previous one!

Aether: we meet again... *smiles slightly at ningguang*

as for shenhe, she paused for a moment after seeing wenti who standing behind ningguang.

Shenhe: no soul... how? reeks of death... *frowns*

Wenti: ...i have no obligation to answer that *stoic expression*

Ningguang: haha *chuckles* looks like you're the winner huh? alright, ask away... *smiles*

----

while they were enjoying their visit in the jade chamber, the sky suddenly turned dark as a storm started roaring in the sky.

Aether: what's going on!?

*ROAR!*

the sea began to form a large vortex, and then out of the vortex came a three-headed serpent that marched towards the jade chamber.

Paimon: w-what is that!?

Ningguang: there you are... you finally showed up...

Aether: you have a plan? *looks at ningguang*

Ningguang: haha, not really...

she then summoned a golden veil and a platform.

Ningguang: the time is ticking!

immediately, about 5 guizhong ballistas appeared behind her.

millelith quickly approached the ballistas and waited for the order to fire.

Paimon: wow!

C.retainer: a human who easily repairs ballistas *frowns* we'll talk about this later...

a group of adeptus showed up as well.

from xiao the conqueror of demons to the cloud retainer.

Aether: *looks around* everyone's here!

landing on the platform, the cloud retainer glanced at shenhe for a moment before turning her gaze towards the three-headed serpent.

C.retainer: she's here... the wife of the lord of vortex, beisht.

Paimon: that's osial's wife!?

Aether: is she taking revenge on her husband? what a faithful partner *laughs*

Paimon: why are you laughing!? that thing over there is a big deal, aether!

her tiny hands grabbed aether's shirt collar and started shaking it.

Aether: no, you do the work. show me your elder god form or something!

Paimon: you're talking nonsense again! also, paimon is paimon! *frown*