Synopsis

We all know the story of Arthur Fleck and his journey to becoming the famous criminal mastermind, The Joker. A sad story of a loner who wants to fit into society without having to be bullied, ridiculed, and ignored by society. 

A man who wears two masks: for work as a clown and a projected illusion to make him feel a sense of belonging. A man who finds out the truth in the end and feels emotions he has set aside. All Arthur Fleck wanted was to feel a part of the world, but resorts to madness and embraces the identity of The Joker. 

But, what if Arthur Fleck's life is filled with a man's best friend. A dog who suffers just as much as him: surviving the streets of Gotham, abandoned by two families, and ignored by strangers. A dog who wants to give its unconditional love, but a dog's trust must be earned. 

Have you ever wondered if Arthur Fleck was accompanied by man's best friend?

One whom gives unconditional love without a voice? 

An animal who understands the world far more than Arthur? 

Do you think Arthur Fleck will still embrace the persona of The Joker? 

Will man's best friend follow him or leave him? 

---

~ All rights for The Joker 2019 belong to Todd Phillips ~

~ All rights for The Joker 2019 belong to Warner Bros, DC Films and the director/production team ~ 

 *Note: All rights and claims of this story and main lead Ace are solely held by myself, The Joker 2019 storyline.* 

*Reminder: Any pictures or art used in this story are not mine. They belong to the creators of those pieces.*