Chapter 18 - Loser, Weakling

It wasn't like Sebek Zigvolt despised their school's first female student, no. Grudge and hatred were too deep of words to describe what he felt but rather it was more of annoyance for every time he saw her or the interactions she had with their classmates, the sight of Mary lacking in so many aspects and no sense of direction was infuriating.

'You wouldn't survive here relying on Grim, Ace or Deuce.' was the first solid thought he had about this. While he didn't agree on their classmates picking on her and saying mean words, he couldn't blame them either.

Right now he just unwillingly partook on an example of saving her from an obviously disastrous situation when she could have fought back–it was very evident Sirius began acting sus.

"Are you alright? You aren't hurt anywhere, are you?" Silver asked as they made it far from the office; they were now in an empty corridor.

Sebek stood a bit far from the two, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Thank you, I'm faring okay" Mary nodded, she willed her heartbeat to go at a normal pace again. "I have no idea why Mr. Oswald acted like that, I was only wanting to offer my help on the case given to my dormmates since I'm already feeling okay"

Exhaling, Silver glanced ahead as he spoke. "I never liked his vibes, even Lilia-sama stated he felt something off with that assistant but Headmaster trusted him for some reason" His gaze returned to Mary, "So you wanted to help knowing the person behind the accidents recently?"

Mary nodded with eagerness, "Yes! Whatever information I will get, I'm going to share it with my dormmates"

"Okay, we will accompany you but first let us drop by Diasomnia for a moment" Silver brought up some books without any cover or titles. "I need to bring this to Lilia-sama"

Sebek voiced out his protest, "Wait, who said I'm partaking in this ridiculous task? I will never engage myself with this backboneless human!" He pointed at the redhead.

The girl was visibly startled at his words but she showed no hurt, "I'm sorry Sebek–"

"Please don't even say sorry because it won't do a thing, you're only making me more irritated" The tall freshman interrupted her words.

But the sophomore among them narrowed his gem-like lilac eyes. "Sebek, be mindful and we are not going to leave Mary alone in this."

"Why? Do it yourself!" With that being said, Sebek stormed out on them, fuming.

He never despised the girl, no. It was really too deep of a word but at that moment, he became unsure and Sebek needed to get away before he did something awful.

"Fudge, I shouldn't have told Chrissy that we go on our separate ways" Ink was having trouble, she had been going around in circles at the unfamiliar dorm of Scarabia–she wasn't sure how many minutes or if an hour already passed but one thing for sure, she was lost.

Earlier the amber-eyed girl suggested Christine went ahead to drop by Savanaclaw so it'd be like hitting two birds with one stone. She was not hitting any bird right now. This dorm was warm and had tropical vibes in it compared to the air in Night Raven College but the heat wasn't too uncomfortable, since cold weather was no uncommon visitor in Moors, she was used to the cold and found this warmth soothing.

She peeked at a corner, hoping no boys were roaming to see her. "I just hope Fifi is not doing stuff to force the Princess against her will...she always does that to her" Sighed, okay good no one was around, at least she was being successful in not being seen–