Episode 14 (season finale)

As the evil drones closed in on our heroes, Connor, Raven, and Aaron frantically searched for a way to escape. Their hearts raced as they saw no way out of Dorian's dreaded new army.
Just when all seemed lost, a masked figure emerged from the shadows. It was Katzia, a mutant with extraordinary powers. Her eyes glistened with determination as she swiftly neutralized the menacing drones with her abilities. With a wave of her hand, she created a protective shield, guarding the three friends.
Breathing a sigh of relief, they thanked Katzia for saving them from certain doom. She explained that she had been observing Dorian's actions and had sensed the danger unfolding in the city. Determined to put an end to Dorian's evil plans, she offered to join forces with them.
Filled with newfound hope, the group decided to fight back against the army of drones. They knew they had to reach the heart of the city where Dorian's control centre was located. With Katzia's guidance, they set off on their mission, their resolve stronger than ever before.
As they journeyed through the streets, the sounds of chaos and destruction echoed around them. They encountered hordes of evil drones at every corner, but with each clash, their skills grew. Raven's strategic thinking and precise aim, Aaron's swift and calculated moves, and Connor's quick thinking and resourcefulness proved to be a formidable combination.
But as the battle raged on, Connor couldn't shake off a sense of guilt. He hated to see the drones being used for evil purposes, manipulated by Dorian's malevolence. So, he devised a plan. Instead of fighting, he would try to calm the drones down, to remind them of the good within them.
Taking a deep breath, Connor stepped forward and began to sing. His voice, though nervous at first, resonated through the city. His melody carried the sorrow and apology from his heart. He sang .

(Authors note: play this)

"Drones I am humble, for tonight I understand,
Your royal blood was never meant to decorate this sand
You've suffered great injustice
So have thousands before you
I offer an apology, and one long over due am sorry, drones, I am sorry
Hear my song, I know I sing the truth
Although we were the ones who started this fight
I reach for kindness in your heart tonight, and if you can forgive And if you can forgive, love can truly live
And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive, love can truly live Drones, I am frightened, but I'll use my final breath,
to tell you that I'm sorry, let us end this dance of death
several weeks of agony, that tore your heart with sand
Here and now with my amends, this senseless killing ends I am sorry, drones, I am sorry
Hear my song, I know I sing the truth
Although we were the ones who started this fight
I reach for kindness in your heart tonight, and if you can forgive And if you can forgive, love can truly live
And if you can forgive, and if you can forgive, love can truly live
Love, love will truly live"

To everyone's astonishment, the drones ceased their attacks. They hovered in the air, seemingly mesmerized by the song's beauty and the sincerity behind Connor's words. The city grew silent as Connor's song worked its magic, calming the angry drones.
With the drones pacified, Connor, Raven, Aaron, and Katzia seized this opportunity to reach the control centre. They were determined to put an end to Dorian's reign of terror once and for all. Little did they know, the challenges had only just begun.
As they infiltrated the control centre, their battle skills were put to the ultimate test. Dorian's elite guards blocked their path, forcing them to fight tooth and nail for every step closer to their ultimate goal. The battle raged on, a display of strength, cunning, and teamwork.
Suddenly, a voice echoed through the control centre. It was Dorian, mocking our heroes with his twisted humour. He revealed that he had a contingency plan in place, a way to escape while the chaos ensued. With a smirk, he vanished before their very eyes, leaving them desperate to catch him.
Though disheartened, Connor, Raven, Aaron, and Katzia refused to give up. They knew they had to press on, even if it meant sacrificing their own safety. The city's fate depended on their perseverance and resilience.
The end for now