Jax's Past

I woke up in the middle of the night, hearing my dad bash beer bottles into my TV over and over because I hadn't done the dishes for fucking 2 hours. He got so mad when he saw me awake that he thrown me against the wall. My head started bleeding over and over and when I tried apologizing he just hit me again again and again.
My mom just stood there laughing, while my sister just didnt give a single fuck. I stayed up all night doing dishes while getting talked about. I ran and got dressed for school, I wore some cheap clothes from the thrift store because I had to buy my own clothes with the one job I had, it sucked. I ran out the door, slammed it by accident and ran as fast as I could so I wouldn't get beaten up. I saw my pet dog following me and I picked her up and I just pet her and brought her back in the house where I got hit with a beer bottle. I ran to my room and grabbed a knife (trigger warning here)
And ran to the bathroom and started cutting my arm over and over. I ran to school putting makeup on my arms and I started to get made fun of for being "weak" and I snapped. I threw something, I threw my phone.
They all stared because I never do that stuff, and I cussed at them and told them how much I hate them and they stared me down and from them, they hated me more. But I could care less, I should just act this way from now on, I mean everyone will always hate me, right..? I ran away into the bathroom and cut, I passed out and I was still in the bathroom and I realized school ended but no one even cared to help me. I ran home crying over and over and I snatched a rope and a chair (trigger here.)
And than I almost did it before I saw my dog jump and whimper at me. I just stared and stopped. I felt bad. I walked out and I got stared at in a weird old way by my grandpa
I ran as fast as I could, and my dad threw a knife at me and I couldn't breathe properly, I was basically dying. I stared at him and smiled, I also thanked him. Than I woke up and I saw a headset that was thrown next to me by the garbage. I just put it on because idk, I'm stupid.. than everything went black.