not so normal-

*I backed away, knowing how she is..*
*My "mom" just walked closer and snapped because I wouldn't budge, she slapped me against the wall INFEONT of all my friends*
*Everyone screamed in horror, they ran to get caine and caine screamed at my mom for abusing me, my mom just stared..*
"Yk..  YOU ARE THE REASON UR FATHER DIED BECAUSE HE HAD NO ONE TO ABUSE DO I HAD TO FIND U!'
*I backed away. I screamed and cried for help but no one as helping, I started to panic to want to escape, I panicked more and more , I started glitching horribly, and my eyes went wide, I started hyperventilating and everyone actually was crying and I couldn't even breathe. I felt like I was gonna die, but that's not possible here, but everyone wants it only to be available to me.. I screamed and I couldn't even hear myself, I felt eyes around me and my ears hurt like fucking hell. I wanted freedom, I begged for everyone to help but my vision was blurry and I couldn't see where I was going, my pupils were dilated, I couldn't even move. I was frozen in shock. I whimpered in fear (not that way.)I couldn't even move and I covered my face until caine teleported her back to her home life*...
*Everyone stares in shock for like fucking 20 minutes*
"Wait.. you can control who comes in and leaves?!" *Zooble said, crying in anger and fear for me and the others*
*Caine looks scared Because he got caught. He slowly nods.*
"I just needed some freinds.. ik I'm an AI, but that's the fucking point! I can't even feel emotions, so I needed someone to be trapped, to suffer, to feel the same way it feels to be trapped and no happiness, so my mission was to ruin people's life's with mine! And Jax was getting on my nerves because he was getting suspicious over me!! I admit it! I went after him, but if that woman had Jax abastact I would lose one of my best toys! You don't get it.. I need you guys.. I NEED YOU
and I won't let you guys escape! Never..."
*Bubble snaps*
"YK WHAT CAINE!? IM LETTING THEM GO HOME! IDC IF U TRY TO KILL ME?!"
*Caine snaps..*
*Bubble let's them go*
...