home..?

JAX POV

*I snapped awake, I wasn't dead, yet I remember everything somehow, was it all a dream?!
Some how I have a memory of freinds named ragatha, pomni, KINGER, and zooble..*
*I realized. It wasn't a dream. It was that one time we were walking and we got kidnapped by this ugly ass man with a bubble gum and he had teeth posters and was a dentist, he slapped me and said*
"YOU SIR ARE A UGLY BUNNY LOVER FOR SURE!, BRUSH UR TEETH!"
*And threw me back with my family-.*
*So that's how I met CAINE...*
*I ran and got up for school ignoring my dad, wait- HOW IS THAT BIFCH STILL AL-*
*I just ran idc anymore.. and I saw them. I saw the girl obbesed with raggedy ann, the person obbesed with shapes, the guy obbesed with incects, the girl obbesed with jesters.*
*I smiled holding my bunny plush, and ran and explained how I remember everything now and stuff, everyone was shocked, they nodded and smiled. We all cried and hugged eachother, but.. if Caine's an "AI" how'd he get in the real world?! Will he come back?!*
*The others were definitely thinking the same thing until we saw a little boy OBBESED with bubbles, aka pomnis little brother, say that caine is dead, we felt bad but we're a little glad.*
"So.. this is the end of the amazing digital world hah?" *I say.*
*Everyone nods*
"I still have to see my abusive parents tho.."
*I also add.*
*The others smile...*
"You can live with us!"
*Jax smiles wide.*
"Wait REALLY?!"
*Everyone nods*
Maybe the end?? I might make more if this blows up or more people want more.