another normal day

*I woke up to caine screaming for my name, everyone was annoyed waiting for me to start my "drama", but I didn't care to act rude today. I just sat and waved hi.*
*Ragatha smiled back.*
"Hey guys!"
*Everyone gave me a stunned look, Because I usually calm them names, zooble thought  I was up to something but I wasn't rlly at all. So they thought before hand, by framing me when everyone else was gone. She got everyone to join but ragatha was in the bathroom during then, so when Jax came out they screamed and ragatha ran out. She snapped at Jax once again.
"YOU F+$?#ING ASSHOLE! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED, I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DIE!"
*Everyone started to feel guilty after what ragatha said*
*Jax stares and just nods*
"Ig i do".
*Everyone stares in shock.*
*Everyone tried to explain it was payback*
*Ragatha just stares.*
*Jax runs into his room and locks it, meanwhile pomni knocks on the door*
*Jaxs is glitching and he opens the door. You can see words all over the wall saying*: "escape. I want to abstract, I want to die."
*POMNI just starts to cry*.
"Jax..! You can change! We will love you! Your like family to me.."
*Jax stares and looks pale, he just passed out*
*POMNI screams for help*
*Jax wakes up and he sees someone new has come and she stares in shock when she sees him.*
"...MOM?!"
(Intense cliff hanger mwahhaha, jk I'm gonna do the next part rn 😭)