•part 12- teachers pet•

Yay let's go I'm almost at the end!

I'm so happy. I love writing stories like this. 

Mel in general is prolly my hyperfixation rn hjjjj

Grrr this one might be short because I'm kinda unsure how to write it without me getting uncomfy 😭😭

Word count: 314

•—————————•

3rd person:

Y/n, Kira, and crybaby were all in chemistry class. (Ironic for the song, huh-)

Y/n and crybaby were being their usual goober selves, laughing and messing with the chemicals. However, they noticed that Kira was being unusual. As soon as the bell rang, they both rushed out of class for their plan. However, Kira stayed. They thought she was just packing her things, but after twenty minutes, she still wasn't there. 

3rd person, inside the room, time goes back a bit: 

Kira stood in front of the teacher, as he smirked at her. He had been acting weird all class, and he was being even creepier. Kira gently felt the pocket of her dress, checking if she still had her pocket knife, which she did. This eased her tension, but just then, the teacher grabbed her skirt. She froze, not knowing what to do. 

Back to the regular time, 3rd person: 

As y/n and Crybaby were waiting for Kira, they heard her screams. They both burst down the door, seeing Kira backed into a corner by the teacher. 

"GET OFF OF HER." Crybaby yelled, taking out her own pocket knife. 

Y/n took hers out of her backpack, holding it towards her side. The teacher backed away, as Kira ran out of the room. 

"Stay away." Y/n warned, putting her knife away and running off with crybaby. 

Y/n slammed the door behind her, jamming the handle with a nearby chair. 

"That should do it!" She said, catching up with Kira and crybaby. 

"YOU GUYS ARE INSANE." Kira laughed, as they all walked off to do their plans.

Rah I loved that

Bye everypony