•pt. 5-show and tell•

YAY IM ALIVE AGAIN!! I just got a random motivation boost so I'm writing now :3 hope y'all like it

Nurses office will either be posted directly after this or a day after this, because I'm having a friend over

Word count: 232

•—————————•

3rd person:

Y/n just barely made it to their second class of the day, but after sitting down, they noticed crybaby wasn't with them anymore. They sat in their seat silently for a few minutes, hoping that crybaby had just arrived before them, and they hadn't noticed.  

Just then, y/n watched in horror as they saw Mrs. Penelope (yay I remember her name) open a box with a doll version of crybaby inside. (OWAH SPOOKY)

(IDK THE  PART HAPPENS IM REALLY UNSURE HOW TO WRITE THAT 😭😭)

Crybaby suddenly collapsed, being thrown out of the box.. thing she was inside of. Y/n was the first to rush over, while everybody stood around crybaby looking down at her. Y/n froze, looking down at the doll crybaby with a bloody nose. Everybody rushed away, y/n being the last to sadly return to her seat, the shift in behavior being obvious. Nobody seemed to notice, however. Kira passed her a note. 

"Crybaby's gonna be okay" it read.

Y/n smiled at the note, looking towards Kira. The rest of the lesson went on as usual. Y/n looked at crybaby, being taken to the nurses office.

Yay nurses office time!

Bye everypony <3