-chapter 25-

Around 4 months after the last events

——>>Silverstone, British Gp

Max's pov:
I was done with my interview's .. so i sat in my driver's room staring at the wall thinking, a bit later arthur came inside holding his phone while face timing seb  " max? Why are you here .. arent you supposed to meet with charlie?"- asked  arthur  " hes at a meeting.. after hes done we will hang out"- i replied to him  " plus why you didn't knock "- i asked as he grinned " i was behind you when you got inside "- he replied as he gave me his phone " maxie .. why is your face is red?"- seb asked over the call " oh nothing pa.. just tired from all the media stuff and work out"- I confessed while gulping down my water bottle.. then a knock on the door was heard so i said " who?" " its me Marcus.. Christian is asking for you two its urgent.. "- i nodded as arthur ended the call and then we both head ed out .
<< end of his pov>>

Horner had informed arthur that he had gotten a 5 position grid penalty.. due to a pit lane incident , the boy frustratedly sighed this is the last thing he needs.. the gap between p1 and two in the standings are no more than 12 points.. since he secured p3 in qualifying now hes dropped to p8.. " but i told you Chris i didnt speed !"- vettel groans as the fia decision is made and cant be reversed "das ist Quatsch!"( this is b***shit) - he got up from his seat leaving the room heading towards the Mercedes side " mick!"- he called his friend as the other german turned around " oh archie what's up..?"- schumacer jr asked " Ich bekomme eine Strafe, obwohl ich es nicht einmal bin!"(i got a penalty when it's not even me!) - vettel jr complained "Wirklich? Das ist so durcheinander"(really? this is so messed up)- replied his friend not surprised by the fia questionable decision as always.

" aww is that baby J!"- arthur took the little boy from Carlos " careful he just puked "- said avrey but arthur didnt get to carry the baby boy for long before lando came and took him "hello my little boy "- norris kissed the childs cheek as the mini sainz giggles in his god father arm " not fair i wanna carry him"- fake pouted vettel before zac and lance pulled him along with them " we waited for you and we find you here really mate?"- asked webber jr " hehe sorry i lost track of time.. sooo lets go?"- the three walked to a bike's parking area and each took one then they cycled around the track not going far from the pit lane side " owwww!"- shouted lance as he fell on his arm from his bike " lan! Are you ok?!"- zac was first to get off and rush to help him up " yes"- stroll cleaned himself " good i didnt wear the selve less shirt" " you three stop goofing around"- a voice said from behind and they already figured out who it was " come on george we know you were doing the same "- exposed arthur the brit .

the race had started 30 minutes ago , arthur defended against gasly and bearman " ok arthur .. the start was good keep up the pace "- marcus said " im trying "- vettel kept his focus trying not to get distracted " zhou is out.. crushed into turn 4"- the race engineer informed him. " copy", its already lap 33 arthur had dropped to p16 .adding to his frustration due to him losing power .. " ok .. so both ferraris has pited and max too ..your currently p13 "- said Marcus when Arthur passed the line completing the lap .

More minutes into the race .. croftys voice announced that the fia is investigating a collision between verstappen and ocon making max curse at the french man while continuing the race " whats this guy thinking! He turned into me really"- the dutchman complained to his team over the radio " we are working on it max.. stay focused please "- chris told his driver..meanwhile the 3 older germans and Lewis ( nico.r, Sebastian and Michael )sat inside the paddock hospitality watching the race " your bannded from begin near Williams side too?"- laughed lewis at roseberg " not funny lew.." "wait whos p1?"- asked Michael as he couldn't see the board sign " currently its zac"- Sebastian replied before he continued " max is dropping back.. something is not right "- vettel told the others when redbull ordered max to retire as his car is leaking " sorry max but we need to retire the car"- gp told the dutchman and when he did curses can be heard " what a sad end to verstappen ! Not the weekend redbull is looking for!"- crofty said from the commentary box ..

The race had ended with zac getting first followed but lando and george ..max locked his driver room not in the mood for anything while arthur sat down catching his breath after the intense race " water?"- asked mick while the other boy nodded taking the water bottle " thanks" , Sebastian comforted max claming him down " you did well son you know that"- max needed it he started to break down in Sebastians embrace.. hes been bottling up all the pain from the last 3 years seb heartbroke for his son figure he patted his back while sayings soothing words.

Arthur hang out with his friend group at a bar with them partying Zac's win .. but all of a sudden a fight broke out causing them to leave quickly to not be involved.. Zac drove to with arthur raising up the music volume.. Zac had an idea to speed while mick panicked " slow down! Theres traffic!"- he yelled as his friend is acting reckless.. not even five minutes after zac car span forcing him to hit the breaks hard parking infront of a park .. mick lost it and argued with the aussie " let me drive! You want to get us killed! " - lance secretly recorded it laughing as mick hit zac hit playfully forcing him to switch seats..preventing a stupid stunt from the webber guy.

To be continued
End of chapter 25