-chapter14-

Wow three chapters in less than 24 hours? New record for me🫡🔥
...

Arthur still haven't gotten along with his twin sister, she came to see him during jedda qualifying session but he ignored her existence , then he was called back to the garage " why it's taking so long?"- he asked while wearing his gloves " the weather is too warm . We are supposed told to wait for an hour at least.. you can rest for a bit "- said marcus " arthur.."- called out aria but he left without replying causing her to sigh " seriously cant she leave me alone!"- he thought frustrated , him and seb argued over the phone the day before.. that made him get drunk so his head is still throbbing " Arthur? Ive been calling your name"- said lance sitting beside his friend " oh sorry, i was deep in thought " " you look tired , are you ok?" " yes , over drank yesterday after that call" - when he said that the canadian handed him some hangover pills " here .. it will help"- the german took it gladly and thanked his friend.

On the minute 13 until the end of the quali , zac and oscar collided causing Q1 to be suspended plus a bad crash happened to sainz causing him to get taken to the hospital fast as the tbree cars got damaged and the track is a mess with parts all over, both Red Bulls made it to Q2 with max p1 and Arthur p11, he had to do better or else he would get knocked out of quail. " ok arthur your now faster than the last lap you did , i assume youll end up in p2 .."- a bit after he ended quali in p5 " something is getting heated up , please pit until Q3"- said his race engineer " ok copy"- Arthur puted while they had to check if there's something wrong.. " false alarm, its all good"- said Christian. " maybe it was from the tyers it self" - when is Q3?" - asked arthur " soon in 6 minutes "- replied marcus.

At night , Arthur suddenly felt a strange feeling..and his body heating up so he reached to his phone and then called max " m..ax.. i ..f"- his voice cracked as his vision blurred , the dutchman rushed to him " you look awful! No moving around rest! that's final "- the older brother instinct controled and he informed horner " your staying in tonight, and carla will call a doctor to come check on you soon"-this caused the german to groan "noooooo" " go shower to help with your fever"- ordered max the stubborn boy " fine.."- arthur gave up and slowly walked to the bathroom .

Time skip—>

Its 5 hours before the race and Arthur was  already allowed to race because his condition was better  " hey arthur"- smiled nico  " hey hulk, thank you for the soup you sent yesterday it made me feel better "- the older German nods  and patted his head  " good luck today "- hulk left as he was needed back on the haas side  " oi! You trash "- smirked oscar making Arthur curse in his mind  " what now!"- snapped Arthur  " that little crying of you when your fake mom died.. it was funny and pathetic"- arthur stares at the aussie keeping his cool  " see even Sebastian had replaced yiu with a twin of yo——" - it wasn't arthur that pushed oscar but instead it was lando raging " first you made carlos crash! Now this?! The f**k is wrong with you! Show some sympathy or shut up because he just lost his mother you cruel bastard"- lando eyes were puffy as he was on video call with Charles as carlos is still unconscious " if anything happened to my best friend.. i swear i will kill you and force zac to kick you out "- hissed lando wiping his tears  " you should be ashamed because your unworthy of your f1 seat".

The race went well and the podium celebrations started  with daniel getting p1 with the alpha tauri , max p2 and Arthur got thrid, sitting with a sad look hoping for his best friend to be ok .. lando locked his driver room trying not to think of the worst thing possible..Oscar was disqualified immediately since the qualifying and had to see the stewards  for further investigation about behavior issues and dangerous driving,  hour's passes by and finally the f1 chat got a text from carlos himself that made lando smile in relief and immediately called him.

Eating dinner with zac and mark .. Arthur  smiled  bitting his lip softly as he texted about his crush :
(Mick: mk, zac:z , arthur: A, lance :L)

Mk: uhw who is she?
Z: mama mia , she's beautiful
L: come on mate tell us who's she?
A: ok ok fine, her name is ella.. i met her back in Paris
Z: she looks like a match for you.. 🫡
L: i hope she's the right one😝💕
A: same..aye mickey hows things with merc?
Mk: good 😎 lew is a great manager 😉
———🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹———-

Losing a padel match against pierre and max , arthur slumped on the surface with a pout  " not fair! This one doesn't even know how to play "- he pouted pointing at lando causing the brit to tackle him  " ahahah stop! Lano "- the german laughed so hard as the brit kept tickling him  " until you say sorry and that i am better"- winked lando. " ha your the worst"- teased arthur   " then .."- then Norris continued his tickling attack until vettel jr gave up " ok fine! Your the best "- lando did a winning pose and teased him more while he kept pouting with a cute look , he really enjoys begin around all older than him so they would baby him sometimes .. " ok you big baby we won so shake it up "- max carried him on his back while the german held on for dear life.

To be continued..
End of chapter 14

Please vote and support 🫶