Part 19-"Shut up! This is all your fault."

Chapter 19

Ever since Justin and I got married, we've always celebrated Christmas together with my birthday at his parents' house. My family also comes over, so we all celebrate it together. I can't say things have gotten better with my mom, but at least I don't resent her like before, so she comes over with her husband and their child. Other times, my aunts and cousins are invited, courtesy of James. If it were up to me, none of them would step foot in my life except for Marcus. But this time around, we will be flying to London to celebrate Christmas because Justin's grandparents won't be able to come over due to his grandma's health condition. And since Christine is the newest member of the family, she would be there as well. Sophie and Alex will join us on the 26th or 27th for my birthday because they also have to be with their families. I don't know about Brian and Gina, but all I know is my life is going to be so complicated because I'll be seeing Mrs. Julia Rhode Evans again. I know I should be used to her by now, but no one ever gets used to a mean mother-in-law.

"No!"

"What do you mean, 'No'?"

"No, because she's my mom, and I don't want her to go. Is that so hard to understand?"

"C'mon! It's high time you made peace with her."

"Says someone who hasn't had a decent conversation with his mother in years." I roll my eyes at him. I think I missed one important detail about our wedding. Justin's mom had burnt his passport the night before we went to Italy for our honeymoon. Hence the reason we weren't able to go on our honeymoon. And by the time his passport was ready, I couldn't go because my career was just starting, and I couldn't abandon it. Mrs. Julia later exposed her deeds after she had blurted it out by mistake. "I didn't want you to spend all that money just for a honeymoon that she isn't paying for." That was her exact reason. After that incident, she and Justin haven't really been on good terms. And now he is trying to convince me to fly my mom to London. She has her own family; she doesn't need to be a part of mine. I'm glad he's consulting me first before doing it. The old Justin would have inconsiderately done that without my permission, but this new one has his head in the right place.

I ignore him and pack the gifts I bought for his grandparents into the suitcase.

"My mom doesn't have a passport nor a visa. And even if she did, I wouldn't waste my money to buy a plane ticket for her. Plus, she has her own family, so she can spend Christmas with them."

"Can anyone ever make you do something you don't want to?" He says, and I chuckle. Or maybe I'll have to give you a hot afternoon section. You say yes to everything when you're high in bed." He bites his lips and pulls me in his arms. Planting soft kisses on my lips and my face. I almost give in to his afternoon sex because of how wet I'm getting down there. His hand go down my t-shirt almost reaching my breast. With his fresh breath fanning my face. Did I say I almost give in? No! I totally give in. I pull his jeans down hastily and right there on the bathroom counter where I had gone to get my toiletries, we get it done. It's unbelievable we are doing this whiles we have so much packing to do and our flight is at 6:30pm. Not forgetting Ariana is just two rooms away from us.

*******

"Justin, Kylie! We have to...." Ariana turns and shuts the door immediately. I can't believe we didn't lock the door. I check the time and realize it wasn't exactly afternoon when I allowed Justin lure me into this. I jump off the bathroom counter and hurry to the bathroom. We are rushing so much that we are being clumsy using the shower. We will be so late and might even miss our flight because of all I have to do to get ready. I can imagine the grumpy look on Christine's face if she gets to the airport before us. This is all Justin's fault!!

"You're so slow!"

"Shut up! This is all your fault."

"Hahaha." He giggles and leans towards the doorframe. "You didn't say the same thing when you were screaming my name minutes ago." He adds and I throw the first thing I see on him which unfortunately turns out to be my bra. He smells and inhale it so deeply then he turns to look at me seductively. "Another round?" I can't help but smile. He's so cute. My sexy seductive husband.

"What kept you guys so long? We almost missed our flight." Christine's angry voice comes through immediately she sets eyes on us.

"Ask them." Ariana points at us and we both exchange glances.

"You guys are unbelievable! Next time, make sure to hook your bra. Your boobs are on different levels." I cringe and sigh embarrassingly whiles Justin hooks it. Christine always has a nice way of making people feel guilty. Nice! It looks like I'm the only one feeling embarrassed because Justin feels smug about it. This is going to be the 'The best Christmas ever!"