35

⚠

He move to her tummy planting soft open mouth kisses there. She giggle feeling a tickling sensation, he smirked kissing her more, moving his hands to the clip of her blouse he open it rolling the straps of her blouse down he placed a kiss on her shoulder, she closed her eyes feeling him pulling her blouse down. His every touch on her body feels heaven to her.

He dim the lights kissing on her breast too hungryly, as she moan feeling pleasure rushing inside her. Her delicate & sweet spots make him more needy towards her, she looked into his eyes after holding his collar.

Y/n: I love you so much...so, so so much...

Veer: and I can't afford to lose you, you are so precious to me...

He kissed on her lips, she kissed him back as her grip on his collar tighten pulling him more closer, he was going insane while she was ready to let him devour her. She got goosebumps when he throwed his shirt, seeing her build body she blushed a little.

Veer: I'm all yours don't worry...

She hit him on his shoulder lightly, he chuckled placing another kiss on her body, pecking every spot of her body he reached at her tummy, removing her lehenga he put it softly aside gazing at her.

Veer: want me to fu©k you?

Y/n: I need you so so so fu©king much...

She wrapped her arms around his neck, he smirked.

Veer: you will get punishment for cursing...

She just smiled as he placed a kiss on her lips, once again kissing her roughly than before. She pulled out looking at him.

Y/n: will you stay forever with me?

Veer: of course...aaya kis liye hu yaha...tumhe wapis hi to le jane aaya hu..

Y/n ke facial expression change ho jate h, she gaze at him blankly.

Veer: kya hua?

Y/n: me wapis nhi jana chahti...m-me yahi theek hu...

He frowned.

Veer: yaha meri koi pehchan nhi h...me dhoka nhi dena chahta un logo ko jo bharosa karte h mujhpar...

Y/n: kon karta hai? Kiski itni fikr h?

Veer: wo log jo is duniya me mere parents lagte h...par hai nhi...

Y/n shaant rehti h to let him continue.

Veer: wo log bohot bharosa karte h ke me unke business ko aage badhaunga ek waris hone ke nate, par nhi...kabhi nhi...kisi din kisiko pata chala na me kaaha se aaya hu usi din arrest ho jaunga...museum me rakh denge mujhe wo log...

Y/n hasti h.

Y/n: nhi...kyu rakhenge?

Veer: tum jaanti nhi ye duniya kitni cruel hai...maine bhi abhi abhi jana, kai log mile mujhe...raja hote huye itna kaha dekha tha maine...yaha mere paas talwar nhi logo se ladne...na hi mera raaj chalta h yaha to batao kese reh sakta hu me?