𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, sweet issues

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

A coo left Asumi's lips as she discovered the snack table in the room they held those that passed the first exam. Others were just talking or recuperating. There was a big screen displaying the arena, not that most were paying attention to it.

Especially not Asumi who had found the sweets.

Her eyes seemed to light up as she spotted all the different types of cookies laid out–standard store brand, but cookies nonetheless.

Her fingers were snagging all different kinds from chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and sugar cookies... her hand grazed right over the oatmeal raisin to skip the monstrosity before continuing to stack them in her hand skillfully.

In her other hand, after successfully collecting a handful, she held only one and brought the M&M cookie to her lips only for a voice to suddenly speak behind her.

"You found the sweets."

Asumi jumped, choking on her cookie as she snapped her head toward the culprit–none other than Shoto Todoroki who happened to sneak up on her one too many times in the past few weeks.

She whacked his arm as she swallowed the rest of her cookie, "You have to stop doing that."

He nodded, "Sorry."

The two walked away from the snacks table, being only some of the few from their class to pass so far, and recalling what happened during either of their times out in the arena.

That is until she felt that sensation of poking underneath her skin, and wordlessly understood what they wanted. Todoroki gave her a confused look as she chuckled, but was taken aback when the girl was suddenly grinning at him–thankfully still holding onto the stack of cookies in her hand.

It was suddenly really obvious they had switched.

"Hi, Shoto! We did such a good job. Did you?" Other beamed, nearly crushing the cookies in their hand as their last comment was more of them talking aloud to themselves, "I love having friends."

Todoroki, unable to keep up with their energy, blinked in surprise but offered a reply nonetheless, "Uh, yeah. Good job."

Their grin grew wider, giddy at the compliment from Todorki.

"Hey, Amajiki!"

Other kept talking with Todoroki, failing to see the way his eyes flickered over their shoulder. 

"Amajiki!"

They tried again, Other not replying since, well, they weren't Amajiki and their host's name seemed to have been completely forgotten in their mind until there was a tap on their shoulder.

Other turned around, blinking at the three boys standing there.

Like the flick of a switch, not knowing what to do, they switched back and Asumi blinked a few times to gather her whits before greeting them, "Oh, hi, Kirishima, Kaminari."