𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. my 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 charm

𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

Each step toward the blond on all fours was like a weight on her heart, the rhythmic pattern of helplessness echoing in her head as Shigaraki got closer and closer.

Aizawa was yelling something at them, but she couldn't hear it. She couldn't even be bothered to try to read his lips or come to her senses, all she could see was him as he glared harshly at his opponent. He was never one to show weakness, even in his darkest hour.

With his attention set on Bakugo, Asumi didn't hesitate to step out from the rubble once shielding her for Shigaraki. She knew as well as Bakugo did that she could just as easily be a disposed of target without Yume lingering on her head.Shigaraki and All For One's battle for dominance left her open to death, but she didn't care. She was a pawn once off limits, now free range if he decided to do so.

But her shaking steps, not even realizing her fear had caused her body to tremble until trying a task such as walking, had come to a halt when someone's hand latched onto her arm

Her first instinct was to tug away, determined to reach Bakugo giving her energy to push on, but when her eyes set on her brother, she froze still.

When had she seen him last?

Not being able to recall had made more tears prickle in the corner of her eyes.

Tamaki's costume was torn and dirty, his hands scratched and bloodied, but he did not let go. He was happy to see her, but this wasn't a time for hugs and to take in the fact that they had been reunited.

No, there was too much at stake to spare much time. The next few moments lasted mere seconds, though it might've been their breath caught in their throats that made it feel like so much longer.

His eyes strayed momentarily, refusing to let her go as he took a horrific look at the shattered glass and missing pieces of U.A. only a few yards to their side. It was a miracle that it still stood.

It meant so much to all of them there, but even more so to Tamaki. It was the reason he was so persistent in getting his sister in, hoping she'd find the same outlet, the same home, the same sense of belonging that he had. It was a weight on his heart to be standing in the debris of their beloved school.

Her eyes remained on Bakugo's hunched body in the distance, refusing to tear her eyes away.

He was still moving. He was still breathing. This was a good sign.

"You know, Hado." He began as a just-as-beaten Nejire walked up beside them,  "I um... was really looking forward to our graduation ceremony."

It was so easy to forget that this was the year they were supposed to graduate, all of their hard work paying off.

"And we'll have one." Mirio's chippy voice contrasted the solemn air, and she couldn't help but wonder where he had come from.

"Should you be up here?" Tamaki questioned.