28.

"WHAT?!"seonghwa yelled as wooyoung nodded aggressively.
I heard the conversation as I tried to get up.
I grabbed the table beside me before walking towards the door only to be held my seonghwa.

"What the hell is wrong with you ! "

"Get aside we need to do something those things are inside do you want us to be dead meat?"

"You can barely walk yn and you're saying that you're gonna help us for God sake have some rest yn you need that!"

"I don't take orders seonghwa I thought you would have known that till now and if you wanna argue here rather than actually doing something then sure "

"Why are you so-"

"GUYS STOP THIS HUSBAND WIFE FIGHT WE'RE LITERALLY IN MIDDLE OF AN APOCALYPSE!"yunho yelled as poor boy was looking terrified.

Seonghwa gave out a huff before nodding his head in agreement as wooyoung was just taping his legs in nervousness.
Ofcourse he will be it was his bestfriend we were talking of.

"Where's everyone?" Seonghwa asked Yunho who was now looking pale because of how badly he was sweating badly.

"I-i -i don't know anything I just came to tell that you need to see Johnny who's injured b-but wooyoung is telling something else"he said as he tried to not cry.

"Hey it's ok hmm? We'll get through it together please get a grip"I tried to calm him down but the three guys only looked at me as if I just grew some extra heads

"What?"

"W-why are you suddenly so nice?" Wooyoung asked as I widened my eyes when I realised that he was correct

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Keep crying"I spatted as yunho looked at me with a disbelief expression.

"Wooyoung tell me the damn thing that happened!"soenghwa demanded as wooyoung shook his head coming out of his thoughts.

"How the hell I'll know that! We all were in a room and aria was yelling at san who seem to ignore her and then she slapped him. He got out of the room and hongjoong also followed him but then suddenly there was a loud noise of something being banged and then yuta went to check. Minutes after he came running and had blood on himself. He said that some creatures have broke in the apartment and then he told me to go and inform you guys "wooyoung told us while looking behind him every two seconds to make sure those things weren't following us.

"Where have yuta took everyone?" Soenghwa asked

"He told us to get to the roof as soon as we can because he got a notice tha-"

He was cut off when we all heard a large siren being turned on.
The noise of the siren blasted in the speakers of the apartment.
The noise was too Loud that it almost burst our eardrums.
We all closed our ears with all the might as we waited for the siren to die.

Suddenly there was an announcement on the speakers.

All the Busan citizens if you all are alive and can hear us. Busan is currently facing a very hard probelm and so it was earlier adviced to stay at homes and wait for the pandemic to finish.
I'm feeling immense grief to tell this but right now we only got 4 signals for rescue from the whole city.
That leaves only one thing clear that almost 98 percent of you have already caught the disease.
We are feeling so sorry for the loss of your family but we all are trying our very best to find a cure but that's not being able to execute.
I'll not give you all false hope that it's going to be ok and that Busan will go back to it's regular state and all.
We have been thinking about this issue and now around the busan some new deadly creatures are walking which can even open the doors and are way more intelligent.
That leaves us no other option as if these creatures came out of Busan then there will be no way to protect our country.
So now we have been given the orders for bombing the city.
We are feeling sorry for everyone who will be loosing their homes but there is no other option.