I'm Not Giving Up On Her

Later down in the sewers, the boys have already told splinter that they've saw Donnie today and that he'd still wasn't gonna get rid of Frankie and he wasn't coming back to the sewers anytime soon.

"This is ridiculous! He's only 18 years old, Donnie can't be raising a human child forever which is why I'm calling Child Protective Services to put a stop to this!" Splinter said to himself as he dialed the number of it and told them about his mutant teen turtle son is raising a human child.

Meanwhile, at the principal's office as Donnie and principal Jones discussing about the situation with the mutant teen turtle daughter who just got into a fight today but Donnie wasn't expecting for his human daughter to get in a fight on her first day of school here.

"She what?" Donnie asked in a squeaked voice.

"Yeah, Frankie got into a fight and photos were taken today as well!" Principal Jones said as he gives him a red folder with photos in it, showing photos of Frankie and a orange haired girl with a black eye.

"She punched her in the face!" A voice from behind Donnie made him turn around from the seat as he sees a man wearing a suit, holding a clipboard with a pencil in his hand while he'd narrowed his eyes at Donnie.

"I gotta say it doesn't look so good for you Donatello after all, you are a mutant turtle and still a teenager!"

"Who are you and how did you know my name?" Donnie asked curious as the man introduced himself.

"I am Mr Johnson from the Child Protective Services, someone named splinter just called and told me that your raising a human child! He also told me that you are his son!" He said in serious tone as Donnie couldn't believe that his dad called Child Protective Services on him.

"And we're required to inform to contact with any incidents!" Principal Jones explained to Donnie while he looked at the photos again.

"Frankie's never done anything like this before, but there's gotta be a reason for this!" Donnie said.

"Well, the girl Zoey was being a bit of a bully and-" Principal Jones got cut off by Mr Johnson who was gonna make a good point on it.

"Quit Jones! Look, it's really normal for children to tease but it's not normal for them to punch someone in the face! Clearly it's because how Frankie is being raised, in my opinion a mutant teen turtle can't be a suitable parent to a little girl! She needs to be put in foster care!" Mr Johnson said in a serious tone as Donnie got frustrated with this man because he was complaining about him raising Frankie.

"Look Mr Johnson, I can tell that my dad put you up to this but I'm still not giving up on her that easily! She's still my daughter, so I signed the adoption papers ever since she was a baby!" Donnie said in a little bit of anger.

"Alright, then I'll be coming to your penthouse apartment for investigation if I discover that you are an unfit parent then Frankie will be removed from your custody permanently!" Mr Johnson said in a serious tone as he'd blew into Donnie's glasses. "I'd hope I've made myself clear!"

"Crystal!" Donnie said.

After that discussion as Donnie and Frankie were on their way back home, but neither of them spoke it was completely silent on the way to the penthouse apartment then Donnie gripped the steering wheel with his hands with a mad look on his face.

Apparently, Frankie looked over at her dad noticing the look on his face as she sighed sadly thinking that he was angry with her about the fight she got into at school.

Once they've made it to the apartment as Donnie put the keys in the kitchen counter with a mad look on his face, letting out a angrily sighed and his mind was going through about something else. Frankie was worried about him as she gently puts her hand that touched his hand, but he didn't look at her.

"Donnie, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine Frankie, just go watch TV in the living room for a bit! I'll order some pizza for us!" Donnie said gently as he wasn't trying to sound angry with his daughter.

"Okay!" Frankie said as she went into the living room and turned on the TV, watching SpongeBob.

Around by 8:30 pm, Donnie and Frankie were eating their pizza at the dinner table with their sodas nearby them besides of the silence until Donnie broke the silent for a few minutes.

"Frankie...the principal called me and he told me that you got into a fight today!" He said in a serious tone as she gulped her pizza down nervously.

"But Donnie it wasn't my fault-"

"Look, we'll talk about this in a few minutes but right now just go take a bath and get into bed! I'll deal with you after I call my dad about something!" Donnie said in a little bit of anger as she sighed and nodded.

"Yes Donnie!" Frankie said gently as she got done eating her dinner and went to go take a bath. Donnie sighed sadly, he didn't mean to sound angry towards his daughter.