Egyptian Wedding Escape

As all the Egyptian Pharaohs were at the royal wedding as the grand vizier came to the stand and announced his people about the sacred ceremony, everyone cheering loudly getting all excited. The two guards stepped towards the stand with King Tut and Zoey coming closer.

"Bring forth the blade of the blood oath!" Ay replied as one of his servants bringing a long blade while Zoey looked worried about it and gasps. "Where blade meets flesh and the sacred right!"

One of the guards took Zoey's hand as the grand vizier grabbed it, ready to stab her hand slowly as the blade was getting closer to her hand. However, Zoey whimpering as the wedding got interrupted by the Anubis statue causing everyone to gasps in fear as they've all looked up at the statue.

"Wait! The wedding can't go on!" Donnie said out of a bullhorn.

"Why Anubis? Why?" Egyptian woman asked. Donnie continued as Frankie started smoke using a towel and they were inside of the statue, pretending to be Anubis.

"Plagues! If this marriage pact is sealed I will shower down upon the land uncountable plagues!" Donnie said loudly into the bullhorn.

"Oh boy, again with the plagues! Why did I ever move to Egypt?" One of the Pharaoh asked while looking at his friend.

"But Anubis, the sun god has decreed that this girl is to be King Tut's wife!" Ay said, while looking up at the statue.

"That's funny because I was talking to the sun god raw and he told me that he changed his mind!" Donnie said.

"Really?" Ay asked.

"Most definitely! Old flip-flop raw is what we call him here in the underworld!" Donnie said.

"But it's too late, we've already paid for the catering!" Ay said as Donnie blow fire into the bullhorn which caused the Pharaohs gasps in fear.

"Well, too bad! You're going to lose your deposit!" Donnie said as they screamed, ducking their heads down.

"More smoke Frankie this plan of ours is working!" Donnie whispers to his daughter as she nodded while he'd spoke into the bullhorn again. "Deliver the girl to the gates of the city and leave her there, where the gods will retrieve her forthwith!"

Egyptian Pharaohs pleaded and bowing down to the statue while Frankie accidentally burned her foot with one of the burning coals.

"Ow!" Frankie cried out.

"Anubis has spoken, take this girl to the gates!" Ay demanded as Frankie started to scream when the fire has started and the grand vizier looks up. "Anubis you sound unwell!"

"I'm actually feeling a little bit under the weather but I'm definitely feeling much better now! Thank you!" Donnie said as Frankie put out the fire, she sighed in relief then felt something cracked as the mouth of Anubis statue broken off while Donnie and Frankie screamed. Their faces were all dirty as the Pharaohs gasps.

"Frankie! Zoey! Let's go!" Donnie said.

"Come on Zoey!" Frankie said as Zoey smiled at her and started to follow them while Ay took out the long blade, getting up from the ground to chase after them but they've got away by riding the statue down the stairs.

"Run away Bride!" King Tut said.

"Stop them you fools!" Ay shouted.

Donnie, Frankie and Zoey ran as fast as they could while getting chased by the guards and they kept running until they got into the Wabac, it indulge a bright light around it which caused the Pharaohs to bow down.

"Ugh!" Ay groan in frustration as he threw the blade to the ground since they've got away.

"Phew! We've made it!" Zoey said.

"Where are we going next Donnie?" Frankie asked.

"Home! We gotta get back before Zoey's parents realizes that she's missing!" Donnie said as he drove the Wabac.

"Um, we don't have to mention them about the whole King Tut wedding thing, do we?" Zoey asked.

"Nope!" Donnie said as he notices that the Wabac is running low on fuel.

"What's wrong Donnie?" Frankie asked.

"It looks like the Wabac is running low on fuel, we're gonna have to make a stop in Italy besides a good friend of mine could help us out!" Donnie said.

They went to Italy next as Donnie's friend could help with the Wabac getting a jumpstart to get their way back home to their timeline.