She Called Me A Turtle

After hearing Donnie arguing with his dad over the phone again as Frankie sighed sadly while she got into her bed, waiting patiently for her dad to come in the and talk to her about what she did. Apparently, Donnie wasn't mad about it, he was just disappointed in her.

"I'm sorry I punched her in the face Donnie, I won't do it again!" Frankie said in sadness as she held her stuffed toy bunny in her hands while giving her dad eye contact.

"Well, you better not do it again besides this is just unacceptable!" Donnie said in a squeaky voice towards his daughter.

"I'm sorry Donnie!" Frankie said in sadness.

"Why did you punch Zoey in the face?" He asked in a serious tone as Frankie looked at him, letting out a sighed.

"She called me a turtle!" Frankie said gently.

Donnie sighed as he'd layed next to her on the bed while she made enough room, he thought of some words to say that how much he loves her.

"Listen Frankie... just don't let it get to you, okay? But your the best human daughter that I'd ever raised and i promise to make you happy!" Donnie said gently as Frankie listened and she started to smile.

"Really?" She asked.

"Of course! I'm sorry that I got angry with you earlier!" Donnie apologized.

"It's okay Donnie! I'm really lucky to have a dad like you!" She said gently as they both started to laugh together.

"Frankie just promise me that you won't get into anymore fights at school, okay? Besides you're special to me and you'll always be my daughter!" Donnie said gently with a smile.

"I promise!" She said gently.

"Atta girl!" Donnie said as he got off the bed and took her glasses off, setting it on the nightstand, gently kissing her on the forehead. "Try to get some sleep!"

"I love you daddy!" She said as Donnie smiled because Frankie called him daddy it was actually the first time.

"I love you too Frankie!" Donnie said gently as he turned off the light and closed the door behind him.

Donnie didn't want to tell Frankie about someone was gonna take her away from him if he'd was an unfit parent, but he'd knew that splinter had something to do with this. Apparently, Donnie wasn't gonna let that happen and he was gonna invite Zoey and her parents over for the dinner party tomorrow evening.