Chapter 1: The beginning of everything

Billie POV:

"Billie come on you are being late"
"I'm coming mom"

Right now I was getting ready in my room. I had to go to the studio. I have emailed them a few weeks ago and they finally returned to me yesterday. They said that they really liked my voice and would like to work with me.
So here I am standing in front of my mirror in my room taking deep breaths. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I am very very nervous. What if they don't like me? What if they think that I'm not capable enough? What if they change their mind?
What if-

"Come on baby, you'll be la- omg Bil you look so good"
I got out of my chains of thoughts by my mom coming in. I gave her a big smile
"Thank you mom"

I went downstairs with my mom and saw my dad waiting for me. Unfortunately, my brother was nowhere to be seen. He promised he that he will take me there, but I cannot find him.
I gave my dad a hug and then turned a bit so I was facing both my parents now

"Have you seen Finneas? He should have already been here"

At that exact moment my phone started ringing. I took it out of my bag and saw that it was my brother. I quickly answered the phone

"Finneas, hey"
"Hey, B."
"Where are you? I'm already ready waiting for you. I am going to that meeting today, remember?"
"Bil, I'm so sorry but I can't come with you. Something really urgent came and I have to leave to go to New York in an hour."
"Oh. Is everything okay though?"
"Yes. Im fine but you'll have to go on your own I'm so sorry"
"It's okay. Don't worry."
"Bye Bil"
"Bye"

We hang up and I looked at the time: 2:48pm. Shit. I am supposed to be there at 3. I'm definitely gonna be late. I quickly said bye to my parents and left the house.

I took a taxi and said J.J.R. Company. So apparently I should start working with the studio but the meeting will be in the company itself. I don't know why. Anyways. Taxi said that we were here, I quickly paid and left.

I looked at the building in front of me. It was at least 50floors building. All I could see was glass. It was so beautiful, I was watching in awe. Then suddenly I remembered why I came here. I looked at the time it was 3:05pm. Fuck. I'm so irresponsible. I'm late again.

You're always late. Shut up Consy. Not now

I talked to the receptionist and said why I was here. She said that I was late so she couldn't let me as their boss was very strict person.

Hmm. I like it. Ask if he's handsome too. Consy!

After a lot of pleading I finally got to go to the meeting. But with a little problem. The interview will be held by the owner of the company itself. Receptionist told me the floor and the room. I went to the elevator and got in.  I pressed on 48th floor waited to get there. After what felt after forever the elevator's doors opened and I got out. So here is a question? Where am I going? I forgot where the girl told me to go. Shit. Again I'm telling yo-

I'll turn you off. Just shut up will you?

I also don't remember what she told you. So just choose a side go there. You're already late

As much as I hate it you're right. I'm really late.

I'm always right

Shut up

So rude

Ignoring my inner consciousness I decided to go to the left side. There were more rooms here in this side so I thought maybe I will find someone to help me. While looking at my surroundings I didn't notice that there was someone in front of me. Until I bumped into someone.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't see y-"
My breath got stitched in my throat when I looked at his face. He was so handsome. That pretty face, those beautiful eyes, that sharp jawline. God that man was perfect

Ahhh. I'm having butterflies

I'm 1.61 he was like almost 1.80 so I had to look up to see his face. But God that was something. Although being so handsome, I could feel that coldness in his eyes.

He cleared his throat and that's when I noticed that I've been staring at him for more that needed. Heat quickly came up to my face.

"Um. I-I'm so s-sorry Sir. I d-didn't see you"

God what am I shattering?

"Bring me my coffee to my room"

What?

"Sorry?"

"Listen you can be new here but it has already been a week. So listen I don't like repeating what I said. Bring. Me. My. Coffee."

Huh? Wtf? A week?

"What do you mean a week?"

I heard him mutter something under his breath but I couldn't get it.

"Listen woman. I have work to do now get away from my way and go get my coffee. If not then I can find myself a new assistant"

Assistant? Wait tell him tha-

"Listen sir. I really don't understand anything but as far as I understood you confused me with your assistant. I'm here for a meeting for the records studio. I have been told to come to this floor but I didn't know which room I should go to. So while trying to figure out where I should go I accidentally bumped to you. And the rest is you know"

I said everything in one breath so he couldn't interrupt me and say something. When I looked up I saw an amused look on his face. But it quickly disappeared and replaced with a blank expression. He cleared his throat and started talking

"So you're here for that meeting."

I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Billie Eilish"

His eyes went from my face to my body. Slowly. He was checking me out. I usually get uncomfortable when people look at my body, see my body, talk about it. I don't know why but him checking me out didn't make me uncomfortable at all. I don't know what's happening to me. He had a small smirk in his face. And I don't know why but I liked it. He then looked at my face again. Our eyes met and I could feel my face becoming hot. His smirk grew at that.

He walk past me and said
"Bring me my coffee"

Ah. Seriously? What is wrong with this man?

"Wait."

He stoped and turned around

"First of all, I explained why I am here. I am not your assistant. Secondly, I need to meet the boss"

"First of all, yes you're not my assistant. But I still want you to bring me my coffee. Secondly, you have already met the boss"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I need to talk to boss."

"You already are"

I looked at him confused

He extended his hand to me
"Jesse James Rutherford"

*****
Hello guys
So this is the first chapter. I know it was a bit boring but I promise they are getting better.
Enjoy
Also don't forget to vote and comment
Thank you all
Love you<3