Chaptet 3: He won't hurt you

Don't forget to vote and comment:)

Jesse POV:
"I'm asking you where were you?" I just roll my eyes as the answer

2 HOURS AGO
"We have him. He is in the basement"
"Okay. I'm coming now."
"Should I wait for you or can I have some fun?" I can already feel the smirk on his face
"Do whatever you want Marc, but wait for me."
"Yes, boss"

I just left Billie's house. I'm in my car heading home. My mind goes back to all the things that happened in the last hour. Billie being scared in my car while talking to him, starting to shake when she saw him, him hitting her, her crying in my arms. I didn't even notice how tight I was holding the steering wheel, my jaw clenched. This has never happened to me before. I don't know what is happening to me but I want to protect this girl.

I arrived home and immediately went to the basement. As soon as I entered all of my men started nodding in my direction. Fear was evident in their eyes. Smirk came to my lips. I love the effect that I have on people. I went to the room where I heard screaming. I immediately knew that it was that a*shole. When I entered the room I saw Mark punching him. He stopped when he realized that I was in the room. I looked at the man tied to the chair  in the middle of the room, his face all in blood, his nose broken, wrists all red from the rope, clothes ripped. I made my way towards him. Slow and steady steps. With each step I took his eyes would go wider and fear grew in them.

"Who are you?"
"I'm Jesse Rutherford. Who are you?"
"I-I-"
"Listen buddy I'm really impatient person and it was a really bad day for me. So I advice you to speak. It's really not the time to test me." I said through the gritted teeth
"I'm Billie's boyfriend. I-"
"Not anymore"
"Sorry?"
"You are not her boyfriend anymore"
"But-"
"No buts. I said that you're not her boyfriend anymore and that's all. Now answer my questions"
He nodded his head slowly
"What's your name?"
"Brandon"
"Okay Brandon. So tell me how old are you?"
"I'm 24"
"How long have you been dating Billie?"
"For almost two years? A year and a half. Why are y-"
"Why did you hit her?"
"I d-didn't" he started shaking his head in no
"But you did. You did hit her. And I was there I saw it." I said why making my way to the table with all kind of weapons. I decided to start with a knife
He opened his mouth to say something but ones he saw the knife in my hand he quickly closed his mouth
"She was crying on the floor because of you" First punch
"She was shaking because of you" Second punch
"She was scared of you" At this point I was throwing non stop punches that I lost the count
"S-stop. Ple-please stop"
I was not thinking properly, all I was seeing was red. I took the knife and stabbed his hand. The hand which slapped Billie. He was screaming, crying but he couldn't do anything. Mark came and took me out of the room before I could do anything else

"What are you doing man? Are you okay? I don't remember when I last saw you this furious"
"I'm fine"
"You don't look fine. Tell me who is this girl Billie?"
"She is...a friend?" It came out more like a question than a simple sentence. Mark looked at me suspiciously
"A friend? Jesse you don't have friends. I mean you do but most of them are business associates who you don't even call friends and the others are all just people that you know again you never call them your friends"
He had a point I never call anyone my friend. I don't know why I told him that Billie is my friend. I just met her today how is she my friend?
"Okay she is a person. She-"
"We are all people" He looked at me as if I'm crazy
"I mean nothing important. She is just started working with us today"
"Wait is this the girl that you were holding hands with today?"
"Yes"
"Woo-hoo"
"Stop"
"Man you know that.. Wait. What about Devon?"
Devon is my girlfriend. I have been wanting to break up with her for almost half a year now but she doesn't want it. She is a YouTuber also a model. All of her fans think that she is in a happy relationship but it's not true. We are together for 7 years now. It may look a lot actually. But we are not happy there is no love left between us. First 3 years everything was good but then everything changed. We started arguing about little things but as the time passed our problems also grew. Now we are just like 2 strangers. But when we are in public we act all lovey-dovey. And it really pisses me off.
"...esse. Jesse" Mark was looking at me with a worrying expression
"Um.. Don't think about Devon. I'll take care off her."
He looked at me with the same expression before letting go. He cleared his throat and nodded. I left the basement with that without saying a word to anyone.