Chapter 2: The meeting

Guys before you start reading this chapter I wanted to show you something so you don't get confused while reading. There will be some new characters in this chapter that you haven't heard about before.

Mark-Jesse's best friend, second in command, also works for J.J.R Company

Marcus-Jesse's #1 enemy, Mexican mafia leader, also the owner of M.S. Jewelry

Also in this story Jesse has his own company which is doing multiple businesses. Yes he owns a studio too. But the most important thing is that he is the mafia. In the story he is associated with both American and Italian mafia. His father was an Italian and mother an American. So yeah wanted to tell you that too.

Enjoy the story now:)

Jesse POV:

She is beautiful. Like really really beautiful. God those eyes. I can get lost in them. Her tiny nose. Her full lips. Her silky hair. Her body. Everything about this girl is screaming perfection.

We are now in my office room. I am sipping my coffee leaning to the wall, while Billie is sitting on the couch and fiddling with her fingers. Yes she bought me my coffee. She looked so surprised when I told her who I actually am. And now she seems nervous. We have been here in this silence for like 10 minutes. It was becoming a bit awkward so I decided to speak

"So you came here for the meeting?"

She just nodded her head. Didn't even look up from her hands in her lap. So I decided to say something that would caught her attention.

"I listened to your songs. Your voice is really beautiful"

She finally looked at me with a little smile. And I must say it's the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

"Thank you"

"So you want to work with us?"

"Yes. I emailed you everything a few weeks ago. But I still bought my files with me if yo-"

"No need. You're working with us from now on. Be here tomorrow at 9 sharp so we can talk about everything in detail. It's really late now" I cut her off

"O-okay. Okay. Thank you so much"

"I'll walk you out."

"Thank you but there is need"

"Please I insist. I don't want you to get lost again"

She rolled her eyes and turned away but I still caught a little smile on her face.

Once we reached to the first floor I saw Mark talking to Marcus. My jaw instantly clenched together. Billie seems to notice it because she stopped walking and looked at me.

"Are you okay"

I looked at her and nodded my head.

"Yeah everything is fine. Is there anyone coming after you?"

"No. I'll just take a taxi home"

I looked at my watch it was 9:17pm. Wow I didn't realize how long we have been talking for

"I'm driving you"

She opened her mouth to protest but stopped when a grabbed her hand and started walking towards the door. Where Marcus was with other of his two men and Mark. Marcus noticed me and started grinning at me which made me really angry.

"Long time no see Rutherford"

I just glared at him with my jaw clenched. He then turned to look at Billie. A smirk appearing on his face.