6

Recap-
Jisoo was held by the three boys as she screamed to let go...but they wouldn't leave her alone and forced her more...suddenly like a knight in a shining armour, Park Jimin appeared

Jimin: Are you doing group practicing?
The boys looked at him in shock...
Boy 1: w..what? Oh..this is...
They were still holding Jisoo forcefully
Jimin looked at her,
Jimin: you, those pancakes, did you leave something out?
Jisoo: what?
Jimin: I did as you told me, but the pancakes weren't fluffy.
Jisoo: maybe..baking powder?
Jimin: yes, that. And, they sell that too right? Pancake mix?
Jisoo: could you....(she asked struggling in their arms)
Jimin looked at those three boys with a slight glare and a poker face.
Jimin: why are you guys still here?
Boy 2: That's..Yoongi Sunbae...
Jimin: why don't you guys leave now?
All three boys leave with hesitation.
Jimin grabs a towel and wraps it around her
Jimin: you even have goosebumps. Baking powder huh? I'll have to try it again. (And he starts the walk away.)
Jisoo: sunbae... Thank you for helping me.
Jimin: I wasn't helping you. It's just that this kind of stuff annoys me.
Jisoo cries...

Meanwhile the three boys meet Yoongi
Yoongi: what? Jimin?
Boy 1: yeah, he had to appear at that exact moment.
Yoongi: who told you guys to do that kind of stuff?
Boy 2: you said to give Kim Jisoo a bitter taste.
Yoongi: I told you to scare her, who told you to go that far?
Boys : we're sorry, we were wrong. (they bow.)
Yoongi: do you want me to make you guys stop coming to school too? Get lost! I don't even want to see your faces. (all three boys run away) I said get lost!

On the other hand at the restaurant Jisoo works..
Jennie: Jisoo are you really okay?
Jisoo: nothing major really happened.
Jennie: that's nothing? That "F4" or whatever... I was going to let them off easy because they're good looking! Those kinds of people tend to hang out with people just like them so is the four of them huh?
Jisoo: well it's not really like that.
Jennie: What do you mean "it's not like that?"
Jisoo: One of them seems to be kind of different.
Restaurant owner smiles
Jennie: one of them? Who?
Jisoo smiles and takes out Jimin's handkerchief, that he gave her earlier.

Time skip
Jisoo was on the bicycle 🚲 on her way home, when she sees

Roseanne Park on the big billboard, a video playing for her comeback

Roseanne Park on the big billboard, a video playing for her comeback...she is a successful soloist who sings both in English and Korean, although she's a Korean, she lives in Australia. Her birth name is Park Chaeyoung, Australian name is Roseanne Park and Rosé as a nick name. She's 2 years older than Jimin. Roseanne has been friends with F4 since they were little kids and Jimin likes her since 10 years. He's never able to tell her how he feels about her because of the fear of being rejected. But Rosé sees Jimin only as her best friend and little brother. He low-key knows about her feelings which is why he has suppressed his feelings for 10 years now. He does feel sad about it but he does not want to make things worse by confessing so he just silently stays beside her.

Should I make them together or let Rosé marry another guy? Comment urgently 🥹

Okay back to the story
Jisoo looks at Rosé with awestruck, as she appreciates her beauty. Suddenly, at a distance she sees Jimin standing in front of Rose's commercial...looking at it.

Jisoo looks at him in shock as he hugs the little ad billboard

Jisoo approaches him
Jisoo: sunbae, you seem to like her.  Even so you shouldn't put your hands there. They turn black and dirty.
Jimin sees his fingers covered with dust. Joshi takes out a tissue and cleans the ad board with it. As Jimin smiles at her.
Jisoo: she's really pretty, isn't she? This is called the advent of a goddess.

Jimin: Goddess? Jisoo: This unnie is not just pretty

Jimin: Goddess?
Jisoo: This unnie is not just pretty. She's very smart and she donated all the money she earned from her modelling job to the orphanage and goes to the old age home every month to donate money and clothes.
(As we know Rosé is friends with F4, she comes from a wealthy and powerful family. But still she became a singer to prove her worth to the world and not a nepotism baby)

Jimin: Do you know all of these things about her?
Jisoo: Ofcourse! She's my idol.
Jimin smiles: idol?
Jisoo: people expect her to be the successor of her parents business after graduation but I think little differently. I think she's going to do something better and greater. This is just my imagination but I'd like to see if she marries a royal family member or the President or something like that. Like a princess, who devotes herself to world peace like princess Diana. Sort of..
Jimin: She's just a singer and model.
Jisoo: So? Life is unexpected. Some prince from Europe may fall in love with her and propose to her. I think it's a quite practical scenario. Don't you think so?
Jimin gets annoyed.
Jimin: whenever I see you, you're very annoying and nosy.
Jisoo: what? I...
Jimin sighs...: What would you know?

Then they both go back home.
At Jisoo's house
Everyone is eating dinner while
Jisoo's brother is surfing on the Internet when he comes accross this news.

J/B: Noona! It says someone at your school got pregnant.
Jisoo chokes on her food.
Jisoo: what?
Her family gets shocked and goes to takes a look at the laptop hurriedly.
J/ B: " a second grader girl at Minhwa High School, identified only as K, is rumoured to have a risqué private life. She was spotted coming out from a maternity Hospital."
J/M: It means the girl is same age as you Jisoo...

To be continued...
——————————————————————
Thank you for reading! Please do comment, I love reading them and requests are always open. Be free to talk to me and don't forget to vote if you appreciate my work! Next part will be up in some days! I love y'all ❤️

Word count: 1055 words.