22

They heard someone yell from behind and everyone gasped looking at him because he was none other than Min Yoongi!

Yoongi: get away!
Jisoo: Min Yoongi?

Yoongi came there furiously and beat all the students mercilessly who bullied Jisoo. He couldn't look at her miserable state.

He then leans down towards Jisoo who was weakly sitting on the ground and hugged her.

Yoongi: Sorry. I'm sorry.
He said while hugging her tightly as her tears made their way down her cheeks. He picked her up in bridal style and started walking away from the crowd.

Jisoo: It wasn't me. It really wasn't me. (She was referring to the incident in the club)
Yoongi: it doesn't matter. Just stop talking now.
Jisoo: you still don't believe me?
Yoongi: I do believe you!
She just cried in his embrace..

Yoongi took her to the Minhwa mansion
They were currently in the bathroom where Yoongi was cleaning Jisoo's wounds❤️‍🩹

Jisoo: let me do it.
Jisoo was sitting while Yoongi was kneeling on his knee and Jisoo's leg was in his hand and he wiped them with a towel...
Yoongi: are you going to stay still or do I have to tie you up? Are you stupid? Haven't you learnt a thing? After going through all that? When you're being attacked like that, you have to escape. In any case, you're really stupid. Your IQ is a single digit right? Your learning ability is just the same as an orangutan's. 🦧
Jisoo: orangutan?!
Yoongi: isn't that it? It's because the owner of this foot is so stupid that the body has to suffer like this.
Jisoo: haven't you had enough? Stop being so annoying!

Yoongi takes a towel from the shelf,
Yoongi: close your eyes.
He holds her head and wipes the wounds on her face..
Jisoo: It hurts!

He looks at her lips, there's an unknown feeling in his body so he just awkwardly leaves from there telling Jisoo to wipe herself...he walks out of the bathroom and leans against the door as he feels his heart racing because of Jisoo...that he had fallen in love with her...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Nayeon, Taehyung and Jungkook all three gather in Yoongi's living room, Yoongi was standing near the huge window, he turns around and walks towards them. Jungkook hands over their kindergarten photo book to Yoongi which Nayeon had hidden from Jisoo earlier. Nayeon just had teary eyes knowing that she was doomed, more than that she was embarrassed.

Yoongi opens the photo book and looks at the pictures where all the students individual photos were also stuck, he noticed that Nayeon had scraped off her own picture that she hated because Yoongi called her ugly in kindergarten. She went through a plastic surgery just because the boy that she liked "Min Yoongi" called her ugly.

Yoongi gets a flashback of that scene from kindergarten where he was sitting on a bench in the play area reading a book and Nayeon was sitting in front of him with a drawing book. She looked at him as she drew...he got up and started walking when suddenly a bug appeared in front of his eyes, he was trying to get rid of that bug when Nayeon comes there with her book and shoos the bug away...she looks at him telling him he's okay. He looks at her drawing it was a prince and a princess and their names "Min Yoongi and Im Nayeon" were written on the drawing...as soon as he saw that, he got angry and threw the drawing book on the ground and stomped on it. Nayeon told him to stop doing it and tried to pick up the book but yoongi was faster, he picked up the book and called her ugly for imagining Yoongi as her lover.
Flashback ends.

Nayeon: you guys don't know...how I've lived after that day. I couldn't even set one foot outside. Because I was fearful and disgusted. Because I was in agony and embarrassed. I was terrified for three years and went to Germany. I was in so much agony..when I had plastic surgery once every two years. Do you know what I thought of to get me through those times? (Yoongi was looking at her) Yes, it's that expression. The expression you guys had...when you treated me like a bug, a monster, and ran away. I've never forgotten that for a second.

Yoongi: I don't remember it, but I did something to be sorry for.
Nayeon: No! That's not it! What I want to hear from you is not that you're sorry!
Tae: Hey, Calm down.
Nayeon: Look at me. Am I not pretty? I became this beautiful. Don't you like me? Do you know whom I came back for? Do you know how long I've been dreaming of this moment?
(She holds Yoongi's arms) say it! Say that you like Im Nayeon! Please say it, that you like Im Nayeon. I'm telling you to say that you like Im Nayeon! (She says while crying loudly)
Yoongi: You're pitiful. You're really pathetic. Do you know why? Back then and now, you're still just a bug. No, you're worse than before. At least the girl back then had a beautiful heart and soul.
(He yanks her hand away leaving a shocked Nayeon there)

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

To be continued...

Sorry for the late update, I'm not in my best condition right now so I'm taking a tiny break from writing but I'll be back soon so stay tuned for the next part and don't forget to vote ❤️🌸

-Author ❄️

Word count : 936 words