7

As Jisoo heard from her brother that someone in her class got pregnant, she almost choked on her food...
J/M: it means the girls surname maybe Kim, Kang or Kwon...
J/D: oh my, how could a second grader student get pregnant? Oh my goodness!!
J/M: how could that sort of thing happen at Minhwa? What happened to the daughters of good families?
Jisoo: daughters from good families are more scary.

Next day at school
Jisoo enters in the school building and there is a crowd of students as everyone gets a message on their phones, "breaking news! Name of the second grader K has been disclosed!"
Everyone gives weird looks and points at Jisoo but she doesn't know it, although she got glimpses of it. But shrugs away and walks to her class.
As soon as Jisoo enters class. Everyone gives her glares as though she has done something wrong. She sees curse words written on the blackboard and her name written there. That's when it strikes her that the students think she is pregnant with someone's child.

Meanwhile...
F4 are sitting in the lounge, drinking tea.
Taehyung: What happened? Why so quiet today? (he says as he sees Yoongi sitting very quietly without speaking a word)
Jungkook: what do you mean?
Taehyung: the laundry girl.
Yoongi: wait a bit. She'll show up sooner or later. That stubborn girl.
Jimin: what did you do this time?
Yoongi: why? do you want to find out so you can go save her again?
Jungkook: what are they talking about?
Jimin: just stop it.
Yoongi: what turned you into such a nosy person? If you're not going to help me don't butt into my business.
Jimin: doing this to a girl, it's not funny. It's just childish.
Yoongi: do you see her as a girl she's a fool acting like superior and going on a rampage. Who ever it is those who defy me will be thoroughly crushed. Don't you know the rules?

🪽🪽🪽🪽🪽🪽🪽🪽🪽
In Jisoo's classroom
She was rubbing the blackboards with the duster, which had curse words written on them, and she was clearly annoyed, and just to add more frustration, Wendy and her minions show up in front of Jisoo.

Wendy: what are you going to do about this?
(She shows her phone with something written on it, Jisoo looks carefully)
And the news turned out to be
"breaking news! The second grader "K" turned out to be Kim Jisoo!"
Jisoo fumes in anger as she reads the news and walks away from there, clenching her fist.
She sits on her desk as they start to tease her more. Her patience reaches its peak as she stands up in front of them.

Jisoo: I can't stand this. I cannot stand this anymore!
Jooe: can't stand this? if you can't stand this, then what are you going to do? Merely you?
Jisoo just leaves from there while she takes dirty rags in her hands and enters F4's lounge in anger.
Yoongi sees her

Yoongi: speaking of the devil... I told you, she's going to come sooner or later..
Jimin looks at her...
Yoongi: You're a bit late in saying you're sorry.
Jisoo: you tested my patience for the last time! I am warning you. Go away. That's my warning to you. Okay?
Yoongi: hey laundry girl, is this the kind of apology all commoners give?
Jisoo: in the world of the wealthy, does the victim apologise to the wrong doer? (she threw the rags on his face)
The other F4 members gets shocked.
Yoongi couldn't believe it and got up from his seat.
Yoongi: what? Wrong doer?
Starts walking closer to Jisoo as she starts walking backwards with her hands in a punching manner...
Yoongi is dumbfounded by her action
Yoongi: you, what are you doing?
Jisoo: Didn't I tell you? you've tried the last bit of my patience. I told you, you jerk! I told you! (She screams And kicks him on the face, making him fall down with a loud thud)
His friends were just looking at her in astonishment. Yoongi looks at her still on the ground.
Jisoo: did you see me? Did you ever see me sleeping with a guy or even holding hands with one? Did you see me? I am a virgin. I haven't even had my first kiss yet! And you go and spread such a rumour? (she stomped her feet and crouches down to his level) you! If you keep playing such dirty pranks like this, you're dead meat next time!
(She stands up and leaves from there)
(Jimin just smiles widely as he sees her walking away so coolly)
His other friends too smile and tease their poor friend, who got kicked by a girl. 🤣 But yoongi had no expression on his face because no one has ever done. Such a thing to him especially a girl, he was a bit surprised.

After some while
They were still in the lounge
Yoongi on the couch and started smiling widely at himself.
Jungkook: she is really something!
Taehyung: She hit the great Min Yoongi with a preemptive strike. Going to school and having something interesting to see. It's been a long time.
But doesn't the tiny tot resemble someone?
Jungkook: You're right that's what I thought too. Who could it be?
(they both look at each other and say together)
Both: Yi Hyun Noona!
As soon as Yoongi hear them say his sister's name, his head, shots up and their direction.
Yoongi: what? don't try to be funny.
Jungkook: no, no. she really acts like her.
Yoongi: resemble, my foot! How does that tacky commoner resemble my sister?
Taehyung: you would know better.
Yoongi: shut up!
Jungkook: but why were you all giddy with yourself earlier?
Tae: did you head hit somewhere?
Yoongi smiles again
Yoongi: you guys still haven't noticed?
Jk: What?
Yoongi: I think that girl has completely fallen for me, head over heels.
Both: what?
Tae: Min Yoongi, how does the situation turn up that way?
Yoongi: aren't you guys supposed to be pros at getting girls? When she rebels like this, it means she's trying to get my attention and is clearly having a crush on me.
Tae: if you go by that logic, about the first
Kiss and all...
Yoongi: it means she's waiting to have her first kiss with me. (he says smiling.)
Tae: claps his hand. Bravo! You really are something Min Yoongi. Even as my friend, you really are something this time.
Yoongi:(giddy) well of course. I thought it was weird that Min Yoongi's charisma didn't work on someone. (they all chuckle) she thought I would be deceived if she talked to me in an angry tone.

While these three are having a stupid conversation, Jimin sat quietly as he laid out tarot cards and picked one of them, it was the lovers card...he smiled thinking of Rosé 🌹

To be continued...
——————————————————————
Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote if you like the story! I'll try to upload one part every week so stay tuned! Feel free to comment! I love to read them...and I love y'all! Bye 😘

Word count: 1203 words