Chapter 4

De'Andre POV

"Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration as I watched Niya drive off.

I walked back to my pad.

"Ashley get the fuck out of my house!" I said.

Ashley was this girl that I picked up at the club lastnight after I left Niya's apartment.

"Huh?" she responded trying to act dumb.

"You heard me get your shit and get out." I replied.

"Don't be mad you ain't slick and yo bitch caught you." she said.

I ignored her.

After about ten minutes she was still in my house taking her sweet ass time. So I decided to help her by grabbing her and placing her outside my door.

"Bitc- she began. But I slammed the door in her face so I didn't hear what she had to say.

I wouldn't have kicked her ass out but she started this shit. If she wouldn't have came out of the room trying to be seen Niya wouldn't be trippin.

Females are so fucking petty.

I just don't understand how they think. Niya knew I wanted her last night but I don't do well with rejection. So once she didn't respond to me I left and found a bitch that would consider herself lucky to fuck with me.

I knew I was wrong tho. And I felt bad cause Niya is my babygirl I just don't know how to be faithful. I know I should talk to her so I pull out my black iPhone 6 and call her.

Of course she sent me to voicemail.

"Ughh!" I sighed.

I need a fucking blunt.