Chapter 5

"Eve this some bullshit." I looked up at her.

"Fuck him we don't stress over these hoes." she laughed.

After I left De'Andre house yesterday I came straight over Eve's and spent the night. my girl always has my back that's why I love her.
As I vented to her she helped me realized that I don't need him. I am good without his ass.

I got up from her bed and walked in the kitchen. And I opened her refrigerator.

"Eve there's never shit to eat at your house." I said.

"Bitch don't lie if you hungry we can go get something to eat though." she said.

"Ok let me get my purse and we can go to the grocery store." I replied.

"Alright." she said

After I got my purse I headed out the door with Eve behind me.

...

Once I pulled up to the store I got out the car.

The first thing that came to my mind was Chicken and Waffles.

I got a basket and in 15 minutes I had the waffle base, syrup, orange juice, strawberrys, butter, eggs, and cinnamon.The only thing I need left is the chicken. As I walk to the aisle with the meat I look up to see some guy staring at me so I look at Eve who looks at me.

"What?" she asks.

"I think that guy is staring at me." I tell her as I point towards him without him noticing.

We both look in his direction.

He was light skin with green eyes and had a muscular frame.

For a quick second we made eye contact.

I don't understand why he's staring so hard I literally came out the house looking crazy my hair is in a messy bun and I have on my UCLA sweater that I cut into a cropped sweater with black leggings and nike slip ons.

I picked up the chicken wings and placed it in my basket as I began to walk off I felt someone tap me when I looked up it was Eve.

"You thought I was that boy didn't you." she laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"You ain't funny." I said as I looked at her. "Let's go I got everything I need."

I walked to the self checkout and scanned all my items my total came up to $27.53 I grabbed my purse to get my wallet but I couldn't find it.

"Eve have you seen my wallet?" I asked.

"No. where'd you last see it?" She asked me.

"Idk-

"Hey!" I looked up and seen the guy with green eyes holding up my MCM wallet.

I instantly snatched my wallet out of his hand

"How'd you get my fucking wallet?" I asked him.

"You dropped it back there." he said pointing to the aisle I was just on.

"Oh, thanks" I said as I paid for my groceries and walked out of the store leaving him staring at me in astonishment.

As I got back to Eve's we made the food and ate.

"I'm so full. That was so good ." I heard Eve say.

"Yeah well I guess I'll go home before John gets off work cause yall start acting like freaks when yall together." I told her.

John was her boyfriend. Eve moved in with him 2 months ago after being together for a year.

She laughed.

"Oh speaking of John his cousin Derek is having a birthday party tonight at Club mahogany. You should come with me so we can turn up." she said.

"I ain't got nothing better to do tonight and I wanna have fun so yea I'll come." I replied.

"Ok we leavin at like 10:30ish from here he renting a limo." She said.

"Oooohhhh he doing it big like daaat? Ok shit." I laughed.

"Yasssssssss Biihhh and he got VIP." She laughed with me.