Chapter 2

The next morning...

I woke up and looked at the clock it showed 1:53 pm "Damn I slept that long." I thought to myself. I turned over and looked for my phone. Once I seen the pink cover I picked it up and checked it.

6 text messages
2 missed calls

I looked at the missed calls and seen that it was from my close friend Eve. I decided to call her back.

She answered with a attitude
"Damn finally!" Eve said
"Shut up I was sleep"
"I was calling to see what you were doing today?" She asked
"Shit nothing. Let's hang out"
"Ok I'm on my way"
"Alright bye."

I immediately hopped in the shower cause I knew Eve would be ready to go when she got here. Once I washed every part of my body I got out and turned the water off. Before I left the bathroom I looked in the mirror at my reflection . I don't know what it is but sometimes I just don't feel pretty or even beautiful l. I instantly pushed those thoughts out of my head.

I continued to get ready. I put my lotion and deodorant on. I put on my regular black lace bra and thong. I picked out my black leather halter top with my light denim boyfriend jeans and my pink high top chucks. Something casual.

After I was finished getting ready I did my hair. A simple low bun.
SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF SOPHISTICATION.
Lastly I put some nude lipstick on, I'm not to big with putting makeup on unless I'm going out.

When I was finished getting ready I got my cream cedar street noise purse and sat on my couch. While I was waiting for eve I picked up my phone and looked at my text messages.

2 messages from Sean
3 messages from Deandre
1 message from Eve

I looked at Sean's text
Sean- wyd tonight ?
Sean- come through.

I laughed to myself I just opened the text and didn't reply.

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it assuming it was going to be Eve, but of course it wasn't

It was Deandre my ex

I stood in the door just looking at him.

Deandre was tall 6'2" he played basketball when we were in high school. Deandre was the sexiest nigga in school. the reason we aren't together is because he cheated on me. Not once not twice but three times. When I actually think about its funny that he cheated on me but he's the one at my doorstep. I knew why he was here. Even though I broke up with him I still loved him so I kept communications with him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him even though I knew the answer

"I miss you..." He said.

Knowing he just wanted to have sex with me
I said "You just want me...huh?"

As I lead him inside my house I noticed he was quiet. That right there was the answer to my question.

As I sat down on the couch he came right behind me.

"Deandre I'm not having sex with you." I said knowing deep down I wanted his lips to touch every part of my body

"Who said we was having sex ?" He said.

"So what are you here for ?" I asked

"I can't just come to check on you?" He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

I reached In and gave him a hug. I missed hugging him. I laid on his chest for what seemed like hours before I realized he fell asleep.

That's when I felt my phone ring.