Mission 2: The Stray (Part 1)

Friday 1:30pm

Location: City of Vale

RWBY, Dante, Nero, Kyrie, and Vergil were all walking around the city, as decorations were going up everywhere, and a large banner that read "WELCOME TO VALE" was being lifted into place over a road.

Weiss: The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!

Ruby: I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much Weiss. It's kinda weirding me out.

Nero: Yeah, your usually the Ice Queen when it comes to fun stuff.

Weiss: Ignoring that, how could you not smile? This is a festival dedicated to the cultures of the world. There will be parades, dances, a tournament! Oh, the amount of planning an organization that goes into this event is breathtaking.

Dante: The event hasn't even begun, and you just made it boring in one phrase.

Yang: It's part of her charm.

Weiss: Quiet you two.

Later, RWBY, Dante, and Vergil went to the docks, Nero and Kyrie went elsewhere after hearing they were going to the docks.

Yang: Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks.

Ruby: Ugh, it stinks here.

Dante: I know, smells like hot garbage and rotten fish.

Vergil: You two complain too much.

Dante: Up yours.

Weiss: *not listening* I heard that students from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today, and as a representative of Beacon, I feel as it is my solemn duty into this fine kingdom.

Blake: She wants to spy on them so she has an upper hand in the tournament.

Weiss: Ugh, you can't prove that!

Vergil: Your expression says otherwise.

Ruby: Woah.

Dante: What's the matter red?

The all look where Ruby was looking and see a building blocked off by police tape. Upon, closer inspection, they see that it is currently under investigation by two officers and a detective.

Ruby: What happened here?

Officer1: Robbery, second dust shop hit this week. This whole place is turnin into a jungle.

Yang: That's terrible.

Detective: They left all the money again.

Officer: Yeah, doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?

Dante: POV* Dust, like the night we met Ruby.

Detective: I don't know.

Officer: You thinking the uhh, White Fang?

Detective: Yeah, I'm thinkin we don't get paid enough.

Vergil: POV* That's the second time they've come up, this time with dust, this can't be a coincidence.

Weiss: Hmph, the White Fang, what an awful bunch of degenerates.

Blake: What's your problem?

Weiss: My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane.

Blake: The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths, they're a collection of misguided faunus.

Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe humanity off the face of the planet!