𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝐬

This is part two of "cabin" (the first chapter). If you haven't already read it, then you should go read it.

As Laura was standing there, I literally couldn't believe it. I just hope she doesn't say anything embarrassing. Okay, who am I kidding. Laura is literally known here for being mean.

At least to the people she doesn't like. And that would be Billie probably. We got closer and closer, and soon reached the stairs that went to the cabin. Billie and me grabbed our suitcases and walked upstairs.

,,Hey baby" Laura breathed out, as soon as we reached the top of the stairs. She kissed my cheek and smirked. I blushed, not because I liked it, but because it was hella embarrassing.

Billie instantly glared at her. ,,What the fuck is going on here, y/n?! Why does she call you baby! You know that only I am supposed to be calling you that" her voice getting louder.

,,Billie, everything's okay, I-I don't know why she did that" I mean, that wasn't really a lie, but it also wasn't the full truth either. We had a little thing going on, yes, but that she's still that much into me?

I wouldn't guessed that. ,,Let's just go inside, you two, we don't want to get cold here, won't we" Laura said with a devilish kind of grin. Bitch, it's literally almost spring.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. But this time, Billie didn't say anything. She was to busy glaring holes into Lauras back. You could see, Billie was boiling from the inside.

And I would totally lie if I said that this didn't turn me on. Fuck, she is just so hot when she's jealous. ,,So y/n, I won't have to show you everything, as I am sure you remember everything very well, right?" Laura asked me.

,,Mhm, maybe" I said, looking around the cabin. I couldn't remember everything inside of it, but most things seemed familiar, just like the comfiest couch I have ever laid on.

,,Ooh, the couch, I am glad you didn't forget that, I mean the sex here with you was literally five stars" she said and bit her lip, looking at me.

I am very sure that my face had the color of a tomato right now. Oh. My. God. Billie stared at her and asked again. ,,What the fuck was or should I better say is going on here?" she shouted and balled her fists.

Damn, she was really ready to fight for me. ,,Okay, who ever the fuck you had going on  with my girlfriend, and I really hope for you had, go the fuck out now and give me the damn keys" Billie said through gritted teeth.

Laura just gave her the keys, giggling, for her, that shit was all funny. But for me, it really wasn't. How could a person be this fucking annoying?

I have met many annoying people in my life, but Laura goes definitely to the top. She was so embarrassing. Billie grabbed the keys fast, and stood there, very very mad, crossing her arms in front of her chest, waiting for Laura to finally go outside.

,,Oh and I forgot, if you need anything just tell me, but y/n, you already know that, right" she said smirking into my direction. Billie opened the door for her, and stared at her, smiling.

Okay what, smiling? This was really no good sign. When she was so mad, that she is starting to smile, then you know Billie is really really mad.

Laura walked to the door, finally does she leave. But just then, she turned around again. ,,Don't forget to tell your little girlfriend how good my dick was" she grinned.

,,Get. The. Fuck. Out. Now." Billie said through gritted teeth. ,,Okay, okay, chill, no need to be rude, right y/n?" Laura asked, but Billie just slammed the door shut.