A Disclaimer and an Author's Note

A Disclaimer and an Author's Note: This book you're about to read contains things related to Nazis, Adolf Hitler, and The Holocaust. Even though this is a fantasy/horror story, I've strived my best to keep this serious, because this story deals with very serious subject matter. Viewer discretion is advised. Now, onto the author's note. I wanted to tell this story for one good reason: It's never been told before. See, I've read many amazing books in my lifetime, but none contained the story I wanted to tell. See, I'm Jewish, just like Angel Cohen, the girl whose story you're about to read. I also have an overactive imagination, which can make things hard. See, even though he's long gone, I have a fear of Adolf Hitler. It's not like I'm afraid of him rising from his grave, he's just always given me the creeps. My overactive imagination has always made him this soul-stealing, dark magic-wielding menace. I've had nightmares where he takes that form, where I fight him, like a hero. My daydreams and regular dreams at night are the main influences for this story. See, I've read about books written for teens teaching about Hitler and WW2, but I've seen none talking about the fear a kid might have of him. That's why I wanted to share this story, to help other kids understand and cope with their fears, regardless of whether you fear Hitler, or something else. I was at first reluctant to share this particular story, fearing it would stir up controversy about its portrayal of Hitler and the Nazis as supervillains. I just decided to take a leap, be mindful of my approach, and see what happened. I'm leaving you to your reading, with one more thing: I was SO SCARED to publish this story. I waited three years until I even wrote one of these ideas down, fearing people wouldn't be well-receptive. If any of you think your story will be not well-received, just tell it! Don't hold back, and have no fear.