Spontaneous Jungle Trip

The room was crowded with numerous stoats, grisons, and badgers shoving their way around, aiming to flee the building

The room was crowded with numerous stoats, grisons, and badgers shoving their way around, aiming to flee the building. Red-and-black smoke wafted through the room– several mustelids who inhaled it collapsed and became paralyzed. Only their eyes moved in fright.

Wyatt pushed his way through the crowd, trying to hold his breath. Up ahead he could see a black hole that Jedidiah had summoned– several mustelids were holding their breaths and jumping into it.

Jedidiah was hovering beside the black hole, watching with narrowed eyes as each mustelid jumped into the hole. The old, black-footed ferret gave a huff. "Aight. At this rate, the entire building will be full of frozen zombies." He whipped his tail and the black hole enlarged– it began sucking in all the mustelids at a rapid pace. The paralyzed ones were also swallowed into it.

Wyatt yowled as he felt himself sucked into the black void.

When he opened his eyes again, he found himself hanging upside-down in a tree branch in a luscious rainforest. His tail was plastered against the branch with some sticky, clear goo. Several Wild Stoats were swinging across various tree branches and vines, letting out their short, small howls and cries.

Wyatt yanked his tail off the branch and hovered in midair, grimacing at the goo on his tail. He did a slithery dance that caused it to dissolve.

Wyatt swirled over to settle on the branch. He gazed around, frowning in confusion at the crowded canopy of tree branches around him.

The young weasel jerked his head back in surprise. Jedidiah was several yards ahead, lying on a hammock and sipping a cocktail. The old, scrawny ferret had sunglasses over his eyes, and sunrays shown through the canopy branches, brightening his brown fur and black feet. His hooded robe was hanging on a nearby branch while loin cloth wrapped around his waist.

"Gah!" Wyatt yowled. "Jedidiah! What are you– where the heck are we?!"

Jedidiah shifted his head to him. He stopped sipping his drink and lifted his sunglasses. "Ehehehe!" The old ferret laughed his wheezy laugh. "We in one of dem rainforests on Stoat Planet!"

Wyatt winced. "Stoat Planet?! What kind of game are you playing now?!"

"Game?!" Jedidiah's smirk widened. "Boy, ye know I don't mess around for the heck of it—I always have a purpose behind what I do." He sipped his cocktail from the side of his mouth. "'Specially if it's for my own amusement!"

Before Wyatt could respond, the young weasel became surrounded by a bunch of female Wild Stoats laughing and letting out chimp-like cries. The Wild Mustelids all fought over him, pulling his limbs and tail.

Wyatt yowled and sputtered while Jedidiah rocked in his hammock, cracking up. "Ahhh, come on, Wyatt sonny!" Laughed the old black-footed ferret. "Last night, ye and a buncha female weasels were boppin' around on a giant can of gasoline above my house, splatterin' that shit all over my roof. Ye was yowlin' at the moon about how yer such an irresistible magnet to female mustelids of any species." Jedidiah threw head back in laughter, spilling a bit of his drink as he rocked himself in his hammock. "So ye ought to be enjoyin' this as much as I am!"