Ferret On A Motorcycle

Mildred gazed at the single yellow flower on the meadow

Mildred gazed at the single yellow flower on the meadow. She gave a small smile as a gentle breeze swayed the flower left and right.

She leaned over, about to pick it up.

She stopped as she glimpsed a flash ahead of her. The small weasel gazed up, noticing a sable, winged ferret hovering on an enflamed black motorcycle.

"Ferret Forefounder Lester," Mildred gasped under her breath.

Lester was gazing at her with his chill smirk, his sunglasses reflecting shiny beams of light. The ferret flicked his tail to summon a black hole in the distance. He outstretched his wings, causing a burst of red-orange flames to swish in all directions—Mildred ducked, feeling the heat of the flames just centimeters above her head.

Lester whirled around on his motorcycle and zoomed through a tunnel of spiraling asteroids, soon disappearing into the dark vortex.

"Wait!" Mildred cried. She dashed after the ferret, then paused as she reached the front of the black hole. Raising her eyebrows with curiosity, she hovered closer and gave a quick scream as it quickly sucked her in. The black hole dissolved as her tail disappeared inside.