SH, HP, KP & WP (OS)

❥ Distractions

Pairing: Strawhats, Heart Pirates, Kid Pirates & Whitebeard Pirates x fem!reader

Summary: you are easily distracted by cute things

Warnings: none

═══════ STRAWHATS ═══════

They were all used to having a man who was lost even if he was led by the hand, but they did not expect to have a new partner who, despite having a good orientation, had attention similar to a fly.

In your defense, you had barely visited a couple of islands in your life and going out to sea to explore and have adventures with them made your mind turn off to focus on the wonderful things you saw, especially if they were adorable things, you could spend hours watching whatever seemed cute to your eyes.

"Where the hell is she? We said we'd sail in an hour."

"Huh!? I thought she was following me back here."

Sanji dropped the shopping bags, you decided to accompany before leaving that island, looking around to check that you weren't close to him as Nami had announced.

"Well, that's not the only problem..."

Ussop scratched the back of his neck, looking at something other than the eyes of the navigator who could kill anyone for not fulfilling the task of arriving at the established time, she looked at the sniper waiting for a quick answer from which he fled, letting his captain responded nonchalantly, with a giggle.

"I forgot to bring Zoro back!"

Luffy ended up getting beaten up, Robin reassured Nami by declaring that you'd be back soon and that Zoro would always find the ship in some mysterious way, if he's lucky he'd run into you and drag you along until you told him that wasn't the way to the port. Sure enough, the man found you in a random store, talking friendly with another guy, or rather, laughing with that villager's parrot. He clicked his tongue at the interaction approaching with great strides to make his presence known, you noticed immediately.

"Hey, Zoro, look at this, isn't this parrot super cute!? He can sing and even dance!"

The swordsman wanted to make fun of you, but he didn't have the heart to do so when he saw the sparkle in your eyes when you saw the bird do that silly thing of flapping his wings a little and singing a little melody, in a certain part he understood why you had been distracted, although not how this managed to occupy like two hours of your time.

"Yeah, it sounds great but hey... we have to go."

"Oh god, were you looking for me?"

"Yes, I was looking for you, you and the ship..."

He muttered the last part as you said goodbye to the man and the parrot that had taken up most of your time today, barely hearing what your partner said, you ended up grabbing his hand because no matter how you lead him, he always ends up going in the opposite direction, it also helped you not to get distracted by anything else since you had to pay attention that Zoro didn't get out of your grasp.

Nami greeted you with smoke coming out of her ears for taking an hour longer than expected, you apologized a thousand times and described how that parrot was the culprit of one of your many distractions, she couldn't do anything with you so she let it go and hearing you about how cute the animal was.