Chp 1

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm screeched. Scaring the absolute shit out of me and sending me falling to the floor. I got up stumbling, rubbed my head and checked my phone as my head still spinned.

- Delilah

Bitch, You are not anything. You act.

like I don't bother you but I know I bother you.

-Autumn

Hey Bestfrannnn ! We need to pick out what we are gonna wear for the 1D concert! We are meeting them! My mom just surprised me with backstage passes! Whoop Whoop! See you at school.

@******** Followed You On Twitter

@********* Liked Your Post

@****** Subscribed To You On Pheed

***** ******* Friended You

@********** Liked Your Post

@******** Commented On Your Post

I laughed at the first message.

To Delilah:

K.

From, Winter<3

I Stopped at the second one gaping. I had to meet these people to??

Fuck.

My.

Life.

Now Before I get called a hater or jealous or whatever, Im not jealous or hating.

I just don't have any interest in meeting them. I don't even know they're names! It's pointless for me to go. But, Autumn Wants My Their And Shes My Best Friend So Im sort of obligated to go. Plus this is the first time one direction is preforming in St.Louis Missouri and Im just that good at being a BestFriend

Kid,, I Kid

I got up from my bed and walked down to my bathroom.

I took off all my clothes and stepped In I washed my hair twice and conditioned it and washed my body. I stood in the shower for a while wondering what it would be like to meet them . . A couple minutes later I turned off the water and stepped out the cold air smacked my body sending goosebumps down my back. I wrapped my purple towel around me.

And opened up my closet door and walked in. It Took me a while to choose what to wear but I choose my white shorts, pink T-shirt that says "MUSIC IS MY BOYFRIEND" And Hello Kitty Vans. I walked to my mirror and studied my self. I hated what I saw, my eyes are blue a boring blue, I Had caramel colored hair that Went to my belly button and tan skin. I applied foundation and mascara and a slight amount of blush and lipgloss. I ran a straighter through my hair smoothing It Out and making it a wee longer.

I looked at my phone it was 6:30am I didn't have to leave till seven. I went back in my bathroom and put diamond studs on my ears. And put on a brown wavy belt.