Chp 4

"Are you okay?" Niall asked me clearly worried. I liked it.

"Yeah T-totally" I said trying my absolute best to not stutter

Niall stared at me for a few moments with his beautiful blue eyes that could make any girl melt. He chuckled. Did he notice me staring at him? Did he know I wanted to rip off his clothes and do unspeakable things to him?

Uh, what?

"Are you sure?" He asked again. No Im not okay Niall. Im sitting here trying not to freak out and you're not helping.

"Yes, Niall" I said with a smile. A little to big. I probs looked like the joker.

He laughed again. That laugh it was perfect. Wait. Why was he laughing? Do I really seem that stupid? I pushed a piece of hair behind my hair nervously.

"So what's your name darling?"

Hear that bitches?, Im his darling.

"Winter, Winter Hill" I said getting ahold of my self and understanding what is going on.

'Beautiful Name." He said adorably.

"Thank You'' I Said Trying to have an attractive smile and not seem as socially awkward as I was (FAIL)

"So," He Started "do you wanna walk around and er a you can meet the other boys and uh yeah?" Was he nervous? Niall Horan, Nervous around ME!? Holy Shit.

I spun around to look at autumn who was just staring at me and Niall With HUGE Eyes."Uh Autumn Ya Good?" I asked "yeah, totes cool, you go with Niall" she said trying her best to control herself, she looked like she was about to freak out.

Niall started laughing. THAT LAUGH.

"Hold Up, so your name is winter and her name is autumn" he said still laughing

"Yeah, our parents are best friends" I said just smiling for no reason. Probably at his laugh or how perfect he was or his adorable Irish accent.

Wait winter what are you saying?! I can't think he's perfect! Or that his accent is adorable! Of that his laugh is amazing. I sound like Im falling in love, but Im not. Right?