Chp 6

I walked In Nialls dressing room it was pretty big with a black leather couch and white carpet with a 50 inch TV And A Closet. I sat for a while twirling my hair but then I knew he was probably taking Autumn to meet the boys so I slipped on my headphones and listened to heart attack by Demi Lovato AGAIN.

After a while I started to hum and then after that sing with my eyes closed "You make me gloooOOoOw, but I cover up won't let it shoooooooooow so Im putting my defenses out cos I don't wanna fall in love. If I ever did that I think is have a heart attack."

I yanked out my headphones when I saw Niall standing there smiling. and nodding his head. I did a nervous cough. "Uh hey ni" wait, did I just give him a nickname? You don't just give a member of the biggest boy band in the world a nickname.

"You're amazing!" He exclaimed smiling. "That's not funny Niall" I started but he cut my off "No, Winter you are a amazing singer!" He shouted "really? I asked "yes!" He said excitedly "would you like to perform with us tonight?" He asked very excitedly. He just asked me my dream to preform live on stage at a concert in front of people. "Niall, Yes thank you so much!" I screamed I gave him huge hug I loved being close to him.

We sat there and hugged nothing else. We parted a little and Niall looked down at me me being a short 5'3 he toward over me. He looked down at me and smiled the most amazing smile ever. He was gorgeous he whispered in my ear

"You are amazing" sending shivers down my spine. "Stooooop Niall" I whined "why?" He asked smirking oh no reason Niall only because it makes me wanna rip off your clothes. "Just, because''

That motherfucker bent down again.

"But I love to see you get nervous and shiver"

I bit my lip. Smiling I looked up at him. He was biting his lip too. But when he did it though.. Damn. I had no words. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I could see something in his eyes.. Lust. And a little something else. He looked at me and said "I know why you don't like it when I whisper to you" he said smirking "and why is that Horan?" I asked "because, it makes you horny" he said with a HUGE Smirk. "NIALL!" I Shouted "don't lie." He said smiling

Well shit. Now Im gonna have to lie.

"Keep dreaming Horan" I said shaking my head. Again He bent down "oh I will" he whispered I shivered again he threw his head back and laughed. "Hey Niall" I said "yeah?" He asked I smirked "the word gullible is written on your wall" the idiot looked around and then released what was Going on "dumbass" I said in between breaths of laughter. This was nice. Just laughing with Niall he was just a regular guy.

Ya know besides the fact that Hes kinda Niall Horan.