Chp 2

Winters POV

Im Getting so annoyed with Delilah. She would not leave me alone ! I took my seat in Mr. Pining's Class. Delilah took the seat next to me. I took my phone out and set it on my lap just in case I needed to call 1-800- Choke Dat Hoe. I Waited For A Little Bit And Delilah passed me a note.

Ugly Hoe.

-Delilah

I smiled at her and studied her face she had long blonde hair and fake boobs, fake nails, fake you name it. This chick has been bugging me ever since 5th grade.

I glanced at her smiled then waited for Mr. Pining To face away from the class and digged in my pocket and pulled out my middle finger and lipped "Fuck You !" her mouth became agape and I smiled and looked at the teacher who was going on about the importance of proper literature. I did a fake cough and said "BS".

He turned around and looked at me and said "Miss. Hill, I wonder how you would like it if I were to kick you out of my class room" I glanced at him and said "it's my dream Mr. Pining..." With that that the Last bell rang and I walked out of the class room.

"Winterrrrrrrrr!!" I heard a familiar shout "Autummmmn !" I Shouted. We did this everyday like we barely ever see each other. Autumn was my best friend we've known each other since we were born. Autumn had black hair and sun kissed skin her eyes were brown and she was thin. Im Jealous of her every boy has a crush on her.

"So, come over to my house tonight so we can plan out what to wear to the Concert and meet and greet !!!" Autumn said a little to loudly.

I glanced at her and back at my phone.

"C'mon!!! It will be fun!" She said excitedly.

"Im sure of that" I replied.

"Well you kind of need to be there" she said as if it was obvious.

"I mean, you can't miss your best friends wedding" she continued.

"When the hell are you getting married and to who?!" I said looking at her as if she was crazy. She was.

"Um in California on the beach and to Liam Payne, Duh!" She said looking at me as if I were a retard ..

"I love you, but, you're a fucking idiot" I said giggling.

We walked out the door and I got in to her car and drove to her house.